Ahsoka’s unique while she has Fear

Fear says “can’t use abilities.” Do uniques count as “use” since they are passive? If this is the case, do all uniques get blocked while Fear is applied?

I’m using Padme lead in arena. DR nearly always goes before me. When I use cunning plan to clear debuffs zAhsoka doesn’t assist like her unique says she should. I’m questioning this because I’ve been using padme in arena since she was first released and I swear AT used to assist when I used cunning plan, even when she had fear. It doesn’t seem to be the case anymore.

Am I misremembering or is her unique not working properly?

Replies

• misremembering if anything, as when she assists she is using her basic ability.

it would be the like if she was stunned and still assisted, it wouldnt make sense.
  • Were you targeting DR?
  • No - typically Sith Trooper as he is taunting and I’m wanting AT to clear his taunt.
  • So GKs taunt unique activates even with Fear. So you’re saying bc ATs unique requires her using her basic, is why it doesn’t work?
  • MolGary wrote: »
    So GKs taunt unique activates even with Fear. So you’re saying bc ATs unique requires her using her basic, is why it doesn’t work?

Yes this is the most likely reason, same reason fear stops counter attacks
  • Ok thanks all. I went back and watched some YouTube videos of when Padme first came out and im definitely misremembering her unique working while she has Fear. Memories suck I guess.