New ship meta can't come soon enough.

Crackling_Doom
979 posts Member
edited August 2019
I'm so sick and tired of Hound's Tooth and, to a lesser extent, Millennium Falcon.

I really wish the ship meta was more diverse. Empire, Sith, Galactic Republic, Resistance, etc. We have so many factions but only one is dominant right now. Ships need diversity.

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    No kidding. I'm not sure what their plan is. Sith FO Empire Resistance and Seps all have some synergy. Scoundrels/Cargos kinda. But they are all missing a cap ship and/or a faction keystone piece to make them viable. Seps and GR are going to be solved soon. The rest are just platoon fodder, which is sad.

Hoping FO and Resistance will get some caps for Ep9. REALLY want Sith to get a cap as that fleet is fun. Maybe a FO cap or Malevolance (add Dooku as a crew) could also get Sith Synergy...

To be fair they did get some love last year but then were forgotten. Just seems like a forgotten part of the game right now.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    The Negotiator: Am I a joke to you?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

Just the price tag
  • SemiGod wrote: »

No one will be able to unlock that ship for a long time.
    You mean another month?
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Overall the M F meta ran for a rather long time, but right now it seems that one more month of waiting for the first Negotiators is the best we can expect. There's hardly a way to develop a new meta before that, especially since there are seemingly at least two CW capital ships planned.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • The Negotiator may become the new ship meta, but does anyone expect to NOT be running the Houndstooth with it?
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    The Negotiator may become the new ship meta, but does anyone expect to NOT be running the Houndstooth with it?

Hopefully the new Separatist meta will blow the Hound's Tooth into obscurity.

Geez. Then I am really gonna get pummeled