Ultimate Nightsister Modding Guide - 100% win rate against JKR

Zaraos
771 posts Member
edited August 2019
Recently started this youtube channel and have big goals for it (I'm hoping!) my first project is aimed at offering people in-depth knowledge about the Nightsister team and how to mod them to achieve 100% win rates against JKR teams which are still a major annoyance for a lot of people, even if you have other meta teams it always nice to have additional ways to take out such a top end squad. Feedback is appreciated and hope you enjoy the video!

P.S. I apologize in advance if this is placed in the wrong sector but it seemed to fit in here

https://discord.gg/cDNB7hJ - My discord server for the channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASxyoHwEEyQ

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Is a G13 JKR squad really that much better though?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    You're using G13 characters against G12. This isn't a 100% win rate strategy since you arent going up against an equally geared opponent.

Go up against a G13 JKR squad then make this video.

People thought G13 Grievous was a 90-100% counter against DR & Malak (G12) but once they were G13 the strategy went down to a much lower win %.

Hi, thanks for the feedback, in the video footage only my Assaj is G13, the rest are all G12 in the battle footage. (Daka is G13 in a few shots, but in all the battle footage shes still G12). I am missing an offence cross on Assaj too so that cancels it out a bit. I have been using Assaj G12 for a very long time before I made this video and achieved the same results. In terms of G13 JKR teams i doubt it would make much of a difference, I'm confident a full G12 of this build would have the same results against G13 JKR,a bit of extra speed and damage should not affect the results. but il be testing it out in the future
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Is a G13 JKR squad really that much better though?

And yeah JKR teams gain minimal boosts from G13 i believe so i don't believe results would be affected at all. I predict G12 NS with this build would have no issues beating a full g13 JKR team. Obviously, I can't confirm that for sure but that's my prediction
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    There's a thread on reddit that talks about winners and losers from G13 boosts and they had the JKR Jedi in the losers category.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    There's a thread on reddit that talks about winners and losers from G13 boosts and they had the JKR Jedi in the losers category.

Yeah I saw that makes sense though really happy JKR and his squad didn't get even more annoying with G13 haha
  • TVF wrote: »
    That's relative, though. Looking at individual gains, Vader gets a bigger boost, but what do you use Vader and what do you use JKR for? Another 8 speed on JKR makes your team able to target faster DRs, while taking away some of the mod pressure and letting you keep your fastest sets on your own DR team.
    This, of course, has nothing to do with NS vs JKR and it does not seem like G13 JKR would shut that counter down, but I'd still like to see NS against a G13 GMY with 7k+ offense, or a more durable Jolee, as it might not always be as smooth as in the video above.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    That's relative, though. Looking at individual gains, Vader gets a bigger boost, but what do you use Vader and what do you use JKR for? Another 8 speed on JKR makes your team able to target faster DRs, while taking away some of the mod pressure and letting you keep your fastest sets on your own DR team.
    This, of course, has nothing to do with NS vs JKR and it does not seem like G13 JKR would shut that counter down, but I'd still like to see NS against a G13 GMY with 7k+ offense, or a more durable Jolee, as it might not always be as smooth as in the video above.

Very true in the grand scheme of things though every char got the +8 speed. In terms of G13 JKR teams it might take a little longer for NS to win but overall a G13 high offence GMY shouldn't change the results, it could actually speed it up in certain situations as he's more likely to burn through them a little faster meaning more damage for Assaj at a faster rate and a much tanky Daka early on haha. I'm gonna do a follow up vid once I get my NS to G13 and try my luck on a few Malaks and see if a win is possible there, but il grab some footage of G13 JKR along the way if I can find any too