Can unmasked kylo solo bb8?

Boros
507 posts Member
Is it possible for unmasked kylo with lead zeta to solo the bb8 event, by solo I mean everyone else at 7* and with no gear? Just not a big fan of the new movies or the characters but seems like not getting jtr is big mistake

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    Well what gear will KRU be at?

Plus why not have a FO squad?

11 or 12, just I hate every single character that came from the new movies so I rather not farm them and leave them for a later date
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Boros wrote: »

11 or 12, just I hate every single character that came from the new movies so I rather not farm them and leave them for a later date

You'll enjoy the game a lot more if you learn to detach the in-game characters from the movies, series, etc. You can like a toon in game and not in a movie, and vice versa.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

You'll enjoy the game a lot more if you learn to detach the in-game characters from the movies, series, etc. You can like a toon in game and not in a movie, and vice versa.

If I detach the characters from the movies or comics, then I see no reason to play this game. I still dont like them in game and they have very little to offer to me as a whole squad to be used in GAC or TW since they are much better squads to invest in at this time then first order, I really didn't even want to get them in the first place but to support my guild I'm going to farm mary sue aka jtr
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

If I detach the characters from the movies or comics, then I see no reason to play this game. I still dont like them in game and they have very little to offer to me as a whole squad to be used in GAC or TW since they are much better squads to invest in at this time then first order, I really didn't even want to get them in the first place but to support my guild I'm going to farm mary sue aka jtr

I never played anything kotor, and all the toons are new to me. Yeah, they're star wars, but they have little meaning to me and I have zero connection with them. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy using them. By the same token, you could enjoy a toon that you despise in the movies.

As far as FO goes, I never leveled them past the min to get bb8, and I've done fine. If you dont enjoy playing them that's cool. Just don't let what you feel is a bad movie also ruin the game for you.
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Yes it can be done. I did it with g11 kru. No spectular mods or anything but it did take a few tries. It was a long back so i dont remember if i had the zeta.

Regarding the usefulness of FO, my FO is just 75k at the moment but KRU is g12 with both zetas and they have helped me win a few GAs. Some opponents see the 74k and think this will be easy until they mess up bad. So its a team worth having, if not now at least later.
  • This is purely speculative, but I suspect we might see a new Episode IX meta this Fall / Winter either comprising a new resistance or FO meta. I suspect it's going to be FO as we already had a hero's journey for Rey. FO toons might be required for it, and, in any event, FO is a good defense team and FOX is a fun toon to use on offense.
  • CYG77
    75 posts Member
    I get having some type of attachment to various characters. The only thing to keep in mind, not farming/gearing certain characters can hurt progress later. FO or a character within the faction could be required for a toon you may like. Catching up sucks...unless you enjoy taking more than average time unlock key toons.

Buy heck...everyone has there own experience 🤷
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    Kru is like Nest's mini-me. With kru, fox, and officer, you can do very well in the bb8 event, but it's strongly suggested that you zeta kru. The extra healing he gets from his zeta is crucial. The other 2 team members just need to be 7 stars. I have a g12+ zKRU that I use on my Palpatine team, and I love him. He soaks up the blows like a champ.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Since so many of us did this before KRU even existed, you can do it without a zeta.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH