Stun gun event suggestion

Shiftyund701
8 posts Member
edited August 2019
Stun guns have been a bottle neck now for years. I've put them on characters that are now longer useful and its annoying because all my characters are locked behind this one piece of equipment. Really do you need a two way road block for f2p and casual players who play this game?

Another point I would like to make is how many people would farm lobot since light side TB is now dead?
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• Sepir
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I just finished Lobot a couple of days ago. Working on URoRRuR'R'R now, along with ECS, Nihilus, and Sion. Who knows what will be needed for LS Geo TB.

Totally agree about stun guns though. Needing 3 Mk6's to g12 my last 2 Geo's.

Edit: Doesn't even need to be an event. Just make everything available in shipments always show so your not waiting days for the thing you want to show up.
  • Psycosaltine
    481 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Wrong thread😰
  • Sepir wrote: »
    I just finished Lobot a couple of days ago. Working on URoRRuR'R'R now, along with ECS, Nihilus, and Sion. Who knows what will be needed for LS Geo TB.

Edit: Doesn't even need to be an event. Just make everything available in shipments always show so your not waiting days for the thing you want to show up.

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out who or what ECS is.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Sepir wrote: »

ISC?
  • Could be refering to b-28 bomber, it could be translated diferently, or he might have gotten the name mixed up
  • Yeah stun guns are a real pain, even more when you have to farm kyrotech stuff, which absorbs all resources and doesn't help the stun guns farm.
    I mean the "new" bottleneck is already in place with Kyrotech, let the stun guns be more available overall.

#freestunguns
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining

Emperors command shuttle
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @tomostef , I edited the title to include “suggestion,” but... anything sexual I think is entirely a user-issue, not a title-issue.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Hurior wrote: »

Emperors command shuttle

Hmm. Never heard it called that before. Must be a translation thing.
  • Hurior wrote: »

Emperors command shuttle

Just me calling it by the wrong name all this time: https://swgoh.gg/ships/emperors-shuttle/
    Hurior wrote: »

Emperors command shuttle

Just me calling it by the wrong name all this time: https://swgoh.gg/ships/emperors-shuttle/

If there was a “haha” thing to click on your reply, I would.
  • I don’t understand why people don’t understand that CG doesn’t want to make any gear consumer friendly
  • #UBStunGunI
  • MilMuertes
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Its the Palp Mobile and should be known by no other name!

On the stun gun topic. Yeah it bites that you gotta node farm and pray they show up in **** or GE store. But if you focus your refreshes on them for a couple days, youll have enough to have to catch up with needing carbantis.
    Post edited by Fauztin on