Where do/did I get General Kenobi shards?

Realkickaxe
40 posts Member
edited August 2019
This may be a very stupid question, but I have 52 GK shards, and I have no idea where I got them.

I've never been in a HAAT raid.

Are they given out in quests, or somewhere else besides the raid? I honestly don't remember where they came from, but I want more.

My guild atm doesn't run HAAT raids (though I think we could, and I've been asking for them), so anyone know where my shards came from?

I've looked online and the only source I discovered was the HAAT raid. And I swear I've never done one. :D

Replies

• DebulMonar
    15 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Wasn‘t he the monthly log in character a few months back? A month gives you 42 shards no idea were you got the other ten.
  • hm i only know them as reward from HAAT, never heard or seen they've been given on other ways (or i did not notice it B) ).
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Realkickaxe
    40 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    AAAhhhh! That may be it. I don't remember though. But with such a strange number as 52, that's probably right.

That must be it.

3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10=52

I told you it was a stupid question.
  • Thanks!
  • Well, he was the monthly log in character for November, and CG did give out some Traya shards as part of an anniversary or May the 4th, so it's possible those extra 10 shards came from that.
  • Well, he was the monthly log in character for November, and CG did give out some Traya shards as part of an anniversary or May the 4th, so it's possible those extra 10 shards came from that.

They did give out 10 shards for each raid Character, around Christmas I think it was
  • This ^ and the month he was the login character would be 52 shards
  • They gave 10 shards of all the raid characters for the year 3 anniversary in December 2018.