How do u beat fleet battle 5-e hoth?

I've tried many times with many different variations and I have good Capital ships and several seven star ships and I'm currently ranked 19 and fleet arena but cannot even get close to beating fleet battle 5E hoth

Replies

• falcon, vador, biggs, reinforcment scimetar, bobba, tie reaper and wedge in this order, scimetars' special on biggs, you roll on it, I 3*** it with this, good luck !
  • THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried SEVERAL different combinations over the past months, and have NOT been able to do anything with this. Used AA as capitol ship (lost Biggs fairly early) and pulled Boba as my first and only reinforcement! Finally beat it.
  • You got it, but I'll post this for others...

Use Ackbar's capital ship for passive Band Together ability. Start with Vader, Scimitar and 3rd slightly weaker ship. The TIEs will target the weakess ship first. After the inital attack, use Scimitar's Slip Through on Vader. Vader will counter all the TIEs attacks and kill them all.
  • I guess definition of weakest is the ship with lowest combined hp + protection.?
  • You'll need OG Falcon.
  • Took me weeks to figure this out.
    Finally with this team I was able to 3 star no problems. Thanks!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻
    Spharynx01 wrote: »
    falcon, vador, biggs, reinforcment scimetar, bobba, tie reaper and wedge in this order, scimetars' special on biggs, you roll on it, I 3*** it with this, good luck !
    467mak3uyvrp.jpeg

yogurt
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    3-4* HT then anything else you feel like bringing along
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Just send han millenium falcon and Hound’s tooth and press Auto
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    If he is struggling to beat a regular ship mission, I doubt very much that he has Hans millennium falcon and/or Hounds Tooth

100 % true but a 4 star HT...I guess 8D and 9B is a bottle neck to get to but with the ally system and the OP toons out there...3* meh nevermind... I do see the grind issue

It would be a hard grind but ally system should possibly make beating those missions possible....

I guess bossk is the issue caus you only need 3-4* tooth
  • You don't get to take an ally in ship battles.
  • Fixer
    150 posts Member
    Well this thread was more than useful :)
  • Necro thread?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    You don't get to take an ally in ship battles.

sigh..... the toon table battles to get to bossk and HT..... never said anything about taking ally into a ship battle

You only need a 3-4* HT but you need to be able to 8 and 9 level hard node battles to farm them... hence strong ally
  • So, I also had trouble with it. I recommend the Imperial Tie Fighter, plus Tie Advanced, Biggs X-Wing, then the Slave I as your first reinforcement, then it's just a matter of rng luck. Cassian's U-Wing is also useful.
  • ROCKET_ZOMBIE77
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    These tips were all very useful for me, but I was able to beat it with this team: vg0hdjvw86da.png
    Post edited by ROCKET_ZOMBIE77 on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    4 year old thread?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    And didn't even finish the post:
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH