August is wasting away

2Next

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    We have clone trooper reworks this month, as the login toon shows.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the daily login character has never confirmed anything. I would be surprised if the clone reworks drop this month.
    Login toons always hint at what the month is about or is related to

Geo Spy login toon gave us Geo reworks in the same month and we have clone reworks confirmed by the road ahead in this quarter (August or September)
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Correct me if I’m wrong, but the daily login character has never confirmed anything. I would be surprised if the clone reworks drop this month.

Geo Spy login toon gave us Geo reworks in the same month and we have clone reworks confirmed by the road ahead in this quarter (August or September)

Generally. Haven't there been a few that really didn't mean anything?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    @USAFmedic129 is that legit?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited August 2019
    TVF wrote: »

Generally. Haven't there been a few that really didn't mean anything?
    Yes. Very rare case login toon has nothing to do with what’s going on in the game for that month such as Captain Phasma login to promote her novel
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I think there was a NS toon login one October to promote....Halloween?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited August 2019

@Kyno @Fauztin it's fake. Please remove.
  • TVF wrote: »

One of my Australian Guild Mates posted that in discord.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Can your Australian Guild Mate please post another screenshot showing the timer has gone down since the previous screenshot was taken?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member

Can your Australian Guild Mate please post another screenshot showing the timer has gone down since the previous screenshot was taken?

^ This is a fair request

Sorry he’s totally trolling and I fell for it. Apologies.
    bpafubcthouw.png

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It might help to keep in mind that character events don't start at different times depending on time zone, so the fact that he's in Australia wouldn't make any difference.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »
    It might help to keep in mind that character events don't start at different times depending on time zone, so the fact that he's in Australia wouldn't make any difference.
    Tell that to future man
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Tell that to future man

She hasn't told Futureman that yet, but Futureman already heard her say it.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Tell that to future man

I will if I see futureman post about a character event rather than weekly shipments.
  • This is the dullest period I have ever had in this game. Log in, do dailies. Do Geo TB, 14 hours later, log in and move 2 spots in Arena and Ships for payout.

Where is something actually new in this game?
  • Flugsvamp wrote: »
    This is the dullest period I have ever had in this game. Log in, do dailies. Do Geo TB, 14 hours later, log in and move 2 spots in Arena and Ships for payout.

Where is something actually new in this game?

Amen. Very bored at the moment.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Padme returned right on time with an expected schedule.

What I'm still wondering about is WHERE is Emperor & Yoda?

Both were in May with Padme yet neither is on the August Calendar & we get Thrawn again who was just here 6 weeks ago.....

Is keeping to a schedule really that hard?

Hey, don’t disturb Yoda and Palps, they’re dueling it out right now.
    Palp wins. New version in December.
    It never confirms but it often hints.

In other words, the log in reward tells you that something clone related may or may not happen in August. Very helpful.

And yes, August has felt pretty dull.
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    And August is great - padme return , end of gac, 2 more tbs, vulture droid. The return of malak.

All wins.

This guy still thinks Malak will be back before October...

Malak style events will be on a six month timer minimum and they will always follow shortly after a character that is impossible to gear to meet the gp reqs in that time which necessitates spending money. My hunch is Malak returns directly after the next DR event.

Also, if my hunch is right the new malak style event will drop directly after the next legendary which will be required. Which means it could be next weekend after padme event ends
  • And August is great - padme return , end of gac, 2 more tbs, vulture droid. The return of malak.

All wins.

This guy still thinks Malak will be back before October...

Malak style events will be on a six month timer minimum and they will always follow shortly after a character that is impossible to gear to meet the gp reqs in that time which necessitates spending money. My hunch is Malak returns directly after the next DR event.

Also, if my hunch is right the new malak style event will drop directly after the next legendary which will be required. Which means it could be next weekend after padme event ends

And then they lose customers because no one other than blue whales (e.g
    a small subset of whales) liked that process. I chose not to spend because it was ****. New player (9 months) who has spent way more than Carrie's #....