Can Chief Nebit take Plo Koon 1v1?

I'm just curious because I think it kind of indicates that Koon's kit really is 1 of the worst in the game.

I think Nebit would win.

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Mephisto_style moved to Character Strategy

Note: he’ll probably get a strong rework for LS Geo TB
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Another jawa post hidden as a plo kloon rework post lol
    Some people where using him in jkr mirrors for the TM boost
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    He would likely lose until he gets into his ship. After that it’s hysterical watching Ewoks being put into a death-spiral
  • He would likely lose until he gets into his ship. After that it’s hysterical watching Ewoks being put into a death-spiral

Chief nebit is a Jawa I think you mean jawas. And ya it would be funny
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Dinotank46 wrote: »
    He would likely lose until he gets into his ship. After that it’s hysterical watching Ewoks being put into a death-spiral

I'm not sure if the plural of Jawa is Jawas. I don't think it is. I'm assuming it is the same grammar as the plural of a Jedi is Jedi, because the Jawa were on Tattooine and there you could hear Jawa and Jedi both be used in their singular and plural tenses by the same characters in the same language.
  • I'm just curious because I think it kind of indicates that Koon's kit really is 1 of the worst in the game.

I think Nebit would win.

This is very flawed imo.....just cause a character would lose 1v1 with nebit doesn't mean they're bad. C-3PO would lose too frankly. Plo is a support character and has alot more use than most old Jedi.

I mean, who wouldn't take Dispel on Basic? Not many guys with that. Or a 50% tm boost to all allies? The kit is light-years from "1 of the worst in the game "

*face palm* lol! Yep, you are right

*face palm* lol! Yep, you are right

Lol
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • I don't know much about Plo's kit, so I'm saying Nebit wins.
    Dinotank46 wrote: »

I'm not sure if the plural of Jawa is Jawas. I don't think it is. I'm assuming it is the same grammar as the plural of a Jedi is Jedi, because the Jawa were on Tattooine and there you could hear Jawa and Jedi both be used in their singular and plural tenses by the same characters in the same language.

"These are the same Jawas that sold us R2 and 3PO."
    And if you look on websites like Wookieepedia and Starwars.com, it gives the plural of Jawas.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!