Padme 5* and 7* bare minimum to acquire, please post your results here

Replies

• CWOOD
    35 posts Member
    I think I have the weakest team available for 7 star padme.....I used a G4 Nute......and he was still standing at the end.......
  • CWOOD
    35 posts Member
    @Kynthlir to answer your question......the same reason nest isnt a tank either.
  • Rhydia
    104 posts Member
    Got 7* with:

G13 zGG(85)
    G9 zB2(85)
    G8 AV(70)
    G2 Sun Fac(10)
    G2 Poggle(2)
  • This is the team I used to unlock
    t8n02r4ziqcc.png

I made a few adjustments and used sun fac since my droideka was only 5 stars to get the 6 star with this crew
    65cvn5r71he4.png

You can see in the two screenshots the adjustments I made to Gunray(omega on his leader and his extortion ability). Ventress zeta was only her leadership.

Nobody over gear 9.

I do have a 5 star GG but he hit like crap(g9) for the event and hurts the other droids so I didn't use him.

• thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I got 7* with this squad, but a G11 GG. Others in my guild did it without even that, it's possible if you have a G12 Asaaj, preferably zeta'd, which most seem to. All about Nute lead, you only need him at gear 9/10 with high speed.
    53jagfl1hq68.png

• G13 grievous carried the event. Took a little bit to get good enough rng too seven star it.

02qbdvp90wha.png
  • zzBrood G12, Sun Fac G12, Geo Spy G11, Geo Soldier G12, Poggle G12 on auto!
  • Got 7* padme with this team. Feel pretty lucky but I’m stoked.
    9dc3ohvdaoyn.png
    e8mawp9s61b9.png
  • Feeling ridiculously lucky....

dchbvdnnrmdm.png

tp7riow1wkfe.png

• jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Bstein11 wrote: »
    Got 7* padme with this team. Feel pretty lucky but I’m stoked.
    9dc3ohvdaoyn.png
    e8mawp9s61b9.png

considering GG hits like a wet noodle until G12+2, and Assaj aint that hot under G12, that is pretty bare minimum for tier 7
  • OTBCreator
    70 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    uhzljuvun6lo.jpg
    Got seven star with this line up. Only zetas are on ventress.
  • Guys, I need help. I've nearly gotten it twice with this squad: http://swgoh.gg/squads/166209/ but Jolee Fishdo or GK keep messing it up for me. Any advice? I can't gear up Spy any farther right now because I'm lacking mk 5 Furnaces. Any recommendations on mods? I can swap some mods around to try and get it.
  • CWOOD wrote: »
    I think I have the weakest team available for 7 star padme.....I used a G4 Nute......and he was still standing at the end.......

Challenge accepted

pqxghjrb8yzx.jpg
    4sp0tdjz5gng.jpg
    34ismsgjulhe.jpg
    9c6o4rfjn7f0.jpg

@CG_SBCrumb
    prize for weakest squad to unlock ?
  • @Jadwan - Got ya beat by 433 points. B)

7dw9of5kpgah.png

“You must unlearn what you have learned.” - Yoda
  • @Jadwan - Got ya beat by 433 points. B)

7dw9of5kpgah.png

well done !

but i reckon its easier with dooku :)
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Guys, I need help. I've nearly gotten it twice with this squad: http://swgoh.gg/squads/166209/ but Jolee Fishdo or GK keep messing it up for me. Any advice? I can't gear up Spy any farther right now because I'm lacking mk 5 Furnaces. Any recommendations on mods? I can swap some mods around to try and get it.

Never mind. I managed to get her today with the same squad just a couple more gear pieces put on Spy. I even did it with all but B2 standing. Also I don't know why the squad screen didn't update Dooku's gear, but he was g11.

LtUQLYV.png
    9pGWr5B.png
  • Tried a couple teams, had better luck with B2 > IG100. Droideka was a game changer.
    Both zetas on GG and that’s it, was going to zeta Droideka if needed.
    4k9iqxad2snt.png
    au4un0xlfcrz.png
    4ckrca5wllgk.png
  • Took me about 15-20 tries once I finished Dooku and B2. Ecstatic. sftituueo96c.png
  • thedrjojo
    949 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    @Jadwan - Got ya beat by 433 points. B)

7dw9of5kpgah.png

dgcbtnil550m.jpg

How low can you go?
  • 8m2nvapbiatf.png
    Just hit 7* Padme with much needed RNG in my favor.

Kill order was Padme > Fish Bindo > Anakin > GK > Mace
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    I just did it with this lineup:

Nute (G11), Asajj (G12 and zeta), Sun Fac (G10), Poggle (G10) and Geo Soldier (G9)

I put potency mods on Asajj so that she would stun with her basic almost every time. It took me like 10 tries but I got it after modding her.
  • I don't think anybody did it with a weaker squad (in terms of GP):

kybugpek4uiw.jpg
    wbvvaot9l8c4.jpg

7* tier, mainly just Asajj (Dooku died early in the battle), only 10-20 tries.
  • This event was easier than i thought :open_mouth:

Got 7* with G8-G11 bugs on auto, and my bug did just only have halve of all omegas
  • img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6025736/uploads/editor/r6/oixiif4mqzxp.png[/img]
    This - first attempt (I **** u not) - G7 Jango made the difference!
  • If you can’t see the photo G12 Dook lead nasty R5 zzentress g11 Poogle g8 spy g7 Jango (far from maxes) - no GG no droids no sweat
  • Kynthlir
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Gunray (l)- G8; 8,7,8,8,7 Speed & Potency Set (14k) Speed 199
    Asajj- G11; 8,7,8,7,8 CC CD Set (19k) Speed 147
    Jango- G11- 8, 8, 8, 1, 7; CC & Speed set (16k) Payout maxed; Speed 243
    GG- G10- 8,8,8,7,7; Health & Potency set (16k) Speed 152
    Poggle- G9; 7,8,3,8; Health & Speed set (14k) Speed 222

Unlocked Tier 7; Looking back I might have lowered the speed on Jango to make that 2 turn damage immunity last a bit longer because the AI seemed drawn to Jango and hit him a disproportionate amount of the time. Might help save your squishier characters. I focused Padme first, kept Anakin stunned as much as I could. Then focused Fish-lee and mopped up.
  • uuj0cnrz8oyv.jpeg
    Padme5*

First try with these in this order
  • m2khsynhth0f.jpg
    This was my Padme 7* squad, but took some tries and a bit luck as well.
  • Got 7 star with Geos.
    G11 ZBrood, G11 spy, G11 solider, G11 poggle, G8 Sun Fac
    One shot. Spy and Brood having gear is key. (Brood to give the summon HP, Spy for damage). take down Padme's protection, wait for bonus prot to clear, use Spy big hit to 1 kill.