No GA no rewards?

Boros
507 posts Member
edited August 2019
Not asking for a hand out but, GA was my main source of zeta and omegas and especially mod slicing mats, will there be give away or something like before or a double drop?

And to all those that are gonna be like oh but you wouldn't win all ur matches here is my ally code and rank97ry8xt7478m.jpg

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    You want a compensation for something that hasn't happened because it just wasn't there? What's next, crystals for your lost arena rank because Malak hasn't returned yet and you wasn't competitive as you could have been?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    You want a compensation for something that hasn't happened because it just wasn't there? What's next, crystals for your lost arena rank because Malak hasn't returned yet and you wasn't competitive as you could have been?

We dont have GAC because people are cheating, dont bring **** here keep it on topic
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Boros wrote: »

We dont have GAC because people are cheating, dont bring **** here keep it on topic

We don't have a new GAC because the current one isn't over.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    TVF wrote: »

To be fair, I don't think we need a week to look over the results. We get one hour between rounds. Between this and 36 hour TB phases, I'm beginning to wonder if anyone at CG knows how to set a microwave timer or get their VCR to stop blinking 12:00.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Boros
    507 posts Member

Thought u blocked me guess it was fake :p
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

To be fair, I don't think we need a week to look over the results. We get one hour between rounds. Between this and 36 hour TB phases, I'm beginning to wonder if anyone at CG knows how to set a microwave timer or get their VCR to stop blinking 12:00.

What is there to review????xq3tf6gev2in.jpg
    Do they think looking at ur rank is the same as reviewing? Is there an invisible tab I dont see that let's me review all of my matches and see how my defense was beaten? Yeah didnt think so.
    It's not so much of review is it then?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I was agreeing with you champ.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    I was agreeing with you champ.

I know I know lol I didnt word it correctly, I meant no offense lol
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

Regardless of the actual reason for the week review, they told us it would happen over a month ago. The claim that we don't have a new GAC because people are cheating is demonstrably false.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Not asking for a hand out but, GA was my main source of zeta and omegas and especially mod slicing mats, will there be give away or something like before or a double drop?

Main source of zetas? You get 6 from challenges every week while GAC rewards you with 2 in the best case scenario.
  • TVF wrote: »

Regardless of the actual reason for the week review, they told us it would happen over a month ago. The claim that we don't have a new GAC because people are cheating is demonstrably false.

Respectfully agree.

• Boros
    507 posts Member

Main source of zetas? You get 6 from challenges every week while GAC rewards you with 2 in the best case scenario.

Yeah you are right should had just said omegas, I usually get up to 3 in en entire week of doing challenges, 6 zeta change is wonderful, wish they would do the same for the omegas in the weekly challenge
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

Yeah you are right should had just said omegas, I usually get up to 3 in en entire week of doing challenges, 6 zeta change is wonderful, wish they would do the same for the omegas in the weekly challenge

You also get 7 a week from completing your daily activities.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Let's see you need roughly 4400 omega mats, we get 1 a day usually 1 per week for the event. So I would need to do my daily task for 12 year in order to get that many omegas, "but it's a resources management game" okay let's just focus on meta team then. For jkr, 54 omegas just for him, then 31 for yoda, 30 I think for bastila, 36 for jolee, and 15 for kenobi, so I guess I will just log in for 166 days to get that many omegas. Yeah it's not realistic is it now
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

Let's see you need roughly 4400 omega mats, we get 1 a day usually 1 per week for the event. So I would need to do my daily task for 12 year in order to get that many omegas, "but it's a resources management game" okay let's just focus on meta team then. For jkr, 54 omegas just for him, then 31 for yoda, 30 I think for bastila, 36 for jolee, and 15 for kenobi, so I guess I will just log in for 166 days to get that many omegas. Yeah it's not realistic is it now

What does that have to do with whether GA is your "main source of omegas"? Where did I say that the omegas we get are sufficient for you to omega every character in the game?
  • Boros
    507 posts Member

What does that have to do with whether GA is your "main source of omegas"? Where did I say that the omegas we get are sufficient for you to omega every character in the game?

You didnt I'm simply pointing it out, getting 7 day isnt enough. It's not an attack on you, I shouldnt had quoted you. Bad habit of mine