Is speed a matter on NS / Anakin in P3

BantaFood
13 posts Member
edited August 2019
Ignoring the discussion about nerfing Anakain or not, is speed a matter when using the JKA / nightsister setup. I am currently able to score 15% with my team when toppling Traya for the first time. Can I get a better result with faster toons? And if the answer is yes, which toons need to be faster?

Thanks

Replies

• Daka needs to be the fastest imo..

When I do it, I swap my jkr mods onto daka-around 265ish, av and talzin end up around
    235 ish.

Once I made everyone faster I went from 10-15% upto 65-100% depending on rng..

• will try, thanks a lot for the info
  • I slow anakin and asaj way way down. Keep daka around 220. Use stand alone with talzin at end of first topple. Talzin needs health/protection way up to take barrage. Still let her die at end of barrage. Reset topple with asaj.

At the end of the next topple and barrage you gonna want to kill one saber with asaj basic to revive, then aoe. End phase.
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    No speed is not required at all just mod asajj for damage. your gaining 100% tm 80% of the time and 95% tm the other 20%. Should be able to do 40 to 70% while isolate is on 3 turn cooldown..then re topple when 1 turn cooldown on isolate and u can do the rest easily even with 0 speed on everyone.
  • No speed is not required at all just mod asajj for damage. your gaining 100% tm 80% of the time and 95% tm the other 20%. Should be able to do 40 to 70% while isolate is on 3 turn cooldown..then re topple when 1 turn cooldown on isolate and u can do the rest easily even with 0 speed on everyone.

Can you tell me what mechanic exactly triggers the tm gain effect?

Thanks