Sith Truimvirate and Other Events

It Really upsets me when I Bring Two and Third top teams and I get 0 points!! It shows that I'm hitting but the purple bar never goes away!! I play this as I'm a big Star Wars fan but I Do have a job and having to log in at work where I haven't been able to sign the last 2 days as keeps error please sign back in click Email that it's under and back to the Email!! Also is there any way to replace some of the Characters that I still have gotten to 7 that if we can then maybe I and other ones trying to build there teams. Sorry for Venting but I want to compete with Top but I can't as I can't get gift cards or pay money because of my Divorce and Child Support and Spousal support!! Also can't even play the Events as don't have the players to play or not my top tier players yet
Daniel Cox

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    That purple bar is prot, and DN has several methods of getting it back.

Healing Immunity stops that prot regen, and guess who has unresistable Healing Immunity? JTR. Along with unresistable TMR too, and is a natural fit for bb8, perhaps one of the best raid toons around. Get a Resistance team, especially since Finn got reworked and C3 was released.
  • Drew102379
    99 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I’m taking zeta’d characters into this separatist might event & getting killed in the 1st round.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Drew102379 wrote: »
    I’m taking zeta’d characters into this separatist might event & getting killed in the 1st round.

Are they g12/13?
  • Look at it this way: for all its flaws SWGOH is one of the few games that has the potential to hold your interest for years. It does that by providing progression opportunities for pretty much any stage in the game. That only works if you can’t get all the content in the first weeks. The Sith raid is supposed to be hard and you should be happy that your guild gives you free drops for signing up.

Sure, whales get along quicker, but they pay for your and my experience. I’ve spend hundreds of hours on the game over 3 plus years and spent a total of perhaps 80 bucks on crystals. Can’t think of a cheaper way to pass the time.
  • Liath wrote: »

Are they g12/13?
    Liath wrote: »

Are they g12/13?

• Ya g12
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Ya g12

What teams are you using then? And by first round you mean first wave, or first phase, or both?
  • Both. Using Palps. & GAT
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    With what others? Team composition is also important with this type of difficulty. I tried Palpatine lead once and got nowhere with it.
  • The only success I had was with the nightsisters I’m only at 2.7 gp. I’m just a casual player but I should not be getting my **** handed to me the way I do when I play that event. It’s ridiculous.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    The only success I had was with the nightsisters I’m only at 2.7 gp. I’m just a casual player but I should not be getting my **** handed to me the way I do when I play that event. It’s ridiculous.

Why not? It's the most recent end game content and meant to provide a challenge to people with twice your GP.