Malak without bastila achievement

Bora
440 posts Member
edited August 2019
Was it a one time only for the original player who did it the first time?
I, as well as many others I guess, have geared up T3M4 for the GG suicide team, so if the achievement is still available I might as well give it a try.
Perhaps it's me not being a native english speaker, but the wording the devs used about the creation of the achievement for the only player who did it back then seems lo leave a glint of hope :smile:
Res non verba

Replies

• Bora
    440 posts Member
    I mean what's the point but ok.

Thank you for the insight I guess..
    Res non verba
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    It was a single one time thing given to a dedicated player for their crazy achievement.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    It was a single one time thing given to a dedicated player for their crazy achievement.

Thanks, i thought so but figured to ask just to be sure. Oh well, I'm already more than happy to unlock him no matter the way! :smiley:

Please close
    Res non verba
  • The only thing I don't understand is, why do we all have to see that title in our profiles? It's like another achievement that can never be reached by anyone, but remains as a kind of stigma in the title list, similar to the issue with the spring day achievement back then. :/
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    My guess is that they didn’t do any special coding to make it just one player, so I would give it a try and see if you get it.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    The first guild to 33 stars has one too.