Showdown at Star Forge [MEGA]

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Banmeong wrote: »
    Blake085 wrote: »
    Another thing, he said that each character has to have a power of 17,500.

Does that mean all of the characters needed to unlock JKR and DR?? Or just the one character that we will bring with JKR and DR to battle Malak??

You need to use four out of the five required to unlock a specific Revan, plus that Revan. All at 17,500 power. Repeat with the other Revan.

So it requires 8 toons with 17500 power. Am I right? No need 10 toons with 17500 yea

No, it’s 10, including both of your Revans. Your Revans also have to be 17,500 power.
  • This is a real joke, like people have said are you smoking crack or something to now make people g12 toons to take part in a event... 8 of them for that matter.. with a days notice.

10 of them. Revans aren't supplied. If I can do it so can you. And i smoke a grand a month.
  • Interesting... the original Malak event post was edited yesterday (August 13)
  • Xhedao
    209 posts Member
    Malaks return confirmed :D
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    thank god....now only WHENS malak coming back 3rd time threads can spam forum.. lol

I'm happy to get him at 5* G1 only so no more malak threads for 6 weeks
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Just when i thought that without useless carrie the game would take a good turn...not the 1 day notice thats usual practice from cg aka why people hate this stinking company. But why not do a drevan event before? Now even tho lot of people are ready to get malak we have no darth revan to enter the event with so thats a screw you big time.

@CG_Erik I understand the need for the Q&A and the mess you guys put yourselfs into, but why dig a deeper hole? You should have brough back the darth revan event before malak...but i guess thinking is not the strongest in you guys right?

DR has been available twice already, right?
  • Where is malak ?
  • Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Just when i thought that without useless carrie the game would take a good turn...not the 1 day notice thats usual practice from cg aka why people hate this stinking company. But why not do a drevan event before? Now even tho lot of people are ready to get malak we have no darth revan to enter the event with so thats a screw you big time.

@CG_Erik I understand the need for the Q&A and the mess you guys put yourselfs into, but why dig a deeper hole? You should have brough back the darth revan event before malak...but i guess thinking is not the strongest in you guys right?

Couldn’t agree more. People like me who were completing the DR farm last time and just missed him now have no chance to unlock Malak here and have to wait another 4-6 months to even have the chance.

What an absolute crock. You may have lost a player here, CG. This is such a big ‘screw you’ to a big chunk of players.
  • @CG_SBCrumb The new post doesnt specify the 17.5 k pg minimum, has this changed or it's simply not mentioned?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

yeah and the 2nd event was like what a month early? Thats where i was screwed personally i would have needed 10 more days roughly to finish.

The second event was 80 days after the first, plus the delay for the original launch of the event. Plus there's no stated cadence. So by eitther viewpoint, he wasn't a month early.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Just when i thought that without useless carrie the game would take a good turn...not the 1 day notice thats usual practice from cg aka why people hate this stinking company. But why not do a drevan event before? Now even tho lot of people are ready to get malak we have no darth revan to enter the event with so thats a screw you big time.]

So the People that prepared and got DR the second time should not get an advantage over people who didn't get DR the second time? Just making sure I'm understanding you correctly.

• They found Malak he comes back tomorrow between 3:15 to 3:30 pm

You guys have 15 min to get him before he leaves
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Malak's only use for me right now is 7* platoons...which is going to take me forever as I'm sitting on 0 GET.

(now that's 1000% MY FAULT and have benefitted in other places from buying stun guns)

Malak has 2 solid to semi solid counters now in GAC and Arena so it's almost to the point where having malak is a niceity not a necessity.... (except for those TB platoons)....

now odds are you might wanna have him maxxed by the next month of the sith for when new god sith drop....

But odds are if your not getting malak this time he shoudl be a side show....as resistance and FO will end up being your next round of 12 months dominating arena....

EDIT : and it's not gonna be any of the FO and resistance you have now.... maybe one or two from each you can use
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

yeah and the 2nd event was like what a month early? Thats where i was screwed personally i would have needed 10 more days roughly to finish.

Oh ok. I'm sorry CG didnt check with you first to see if you had been slacking on farming and give you some extra "special" time just so you could have caught up first.

You have a valid complaint. They totally should have done that, just for you.
  • And that's my cue to leave. To release Malak a few weeks *BEFORE* the next DR event in inexcusable. This is a massive middle finger to anybody who's been spending time and resources preparing for the coming release, to basically tell them that the single most game-dominating character they've ever created is effectively out of reach for another 4-6 months. I cannot reward CG/EA for that. Good luck to all the "Tips of the spear" out there, but this is intolerable behavior on their part.
  • Is this just a two Day event again?
  • Y'know, I actually thought this would end complaints about Malak and KOTOR stuff in general. Silly me.
    TVF wrote: »

The second event was 80 days after the first, plus the delay for the original launch of the event. Plus there's no stated cadence. So by eitther viewpoint, he wasn't a month early.

It was 69 days after.
    Just when i thought that without useless carrie the game would take a good turn...not the 1 day notice thats usual practice from cg aka why people hate this stinking company. But why not do a drevan event before? Now even tho lot of people are ready to get malak we have no darth revan to enter the event with so thats a screw you big time.]

So the People that prepared and got DR the second time should not get an advantage over people who didn't get DR the second time? Just making sure I'm understanding you correctly.

Malak should have happened after the 2nd drevan event not near before 3rd.

80 days. https://swgohevents.com/event/darth-Revan And it was originally delayed, making it right on time at the 3 month mark on the second go round
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Well its a good thing nobody is a mega whale anymore since everyone stopped spending due to the 5 hard node requirement so no one in arena will be owning Darth Malek

This^^^
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019

Oh ok. I'm sorry CG didnt check with you first to see if you had been slacking on farming and give you some extra "special" time just so you could have caught up first.

I understand paid commenting to make cg look good, and i assume you get a lot of adventage from it in the game but try harder than this low life mentality. They know drevan is needed for malak so either why wait this long with malak so everyone who missed drevan the 2nd time misses out or why not have drevan earlier to have it happen before malak and hell maybe earn some cash on panic farms.

Option 3: Be prepared for DR the 2nd time he came?

And if I'm getting paid to comment then someone owes me a lot of money.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited August 2019

I understand paid commenting to make cg look good, and i assume you get a lot of adventage from it in the game but try harder than this low life mentality. They know drevan is needed for malak so either why wait this long with malak so everyone who missed drevan the 2nd time misses out, or why not have drevan earlier to have it happen before malak and hell maybe earn some cash on panic farms.

People who missed Drevan the second time obviously didn’t manage their resources well enough to get him. Not sure why the devs should manipulate the schedule for slackers.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Lichbane wrote: »
    Oh well. Don’t have any of the characters.

Whales only; dolphins / ftp need not apply.

If you're not ready by now, it's on you. Plenty of ftp players have been ready for months.
  • What is the exact time? Anyone knows? Thanks