No special mission rewards?

Noataq
176 posts Member
A handful of members in our guild were able to beat the special mission in phase 1 of Geo TB (sadly not me) but I did not receive any rewards. It is supposed to be a guild-wide reward, not only those that completed it, correct?

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Yes, guild-wide. Are you sure they beat it, or are you looking at the stats page. That shows attempts, not completions.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Also, did you participate in the phase?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Liath wrote: »

This. If you didnt do anything in phase 1, you will not get any rewards from phase 1.
  • I participated in phase 1 geo Tb and completed the special mission. However, I did not get the special mission rewards. Is there any way to look into this?
  • Gaucher wrote: »
    I participated in phase 1 geo Tb and completed the special mission. However, I did not get the special mission rewards. Is there any way to look into this?

Are you sure they actually beat the mission?
  • I have a guild member stating he didn't get rewards either. We had 4 clear ours, and many got rewards as did I. He was able to contribute about 5 Million territory points but did not attempt the special mission. I'm intrigued that this actually happened to others too.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Kyno wrote: »

This. If you didnt do anything in phase 1, you will not get any rewards from phase 1.

@Kyno @Liath
    untrue. Last TB I was on a trip out of town. By the time I got to look at P1, both sections were 3* and I didn’t have the qualified characters to participate in the SM. I had no participation during the phase, but I was still paid out SM rewards.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fauztin wrote: »

Kyno Liath
    untrue. Last TB I was on a trip out of town. By the time I got to look at P1, both sections were 3* and I didn’t have the qualified characters to participate in the SM. I had no participation during the phase, but I was still paid out SM rewards.

Maybe they changed this with Geo TB, I know that in phase 1 you can get locked out of rewards if you do nothing in Hoth, but maybe they changed it there too.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    You know, I was pretty sure that was the case too! When I shared with my guild that I got the rewards, a few people acted like it was common knowledge that participation wasn’t required for SM payout, so I kinda just brushed it off 🤷‍♂️
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »

@Kyno @Liath

I blanked out one time and didn’t do anything in P1 (in Hoth, a while back), and I didn’t get the special mission rewards.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    I know that’s how it was for TW. If you signed up and didn’t set any defenses and make any attacks, no reward. Had an ex guildmate that had a tendency of doing that and then throwing rage fits
  • @ turasleon
    Yes, because my guild officer sent me a picture showing my team contributing towards the special mission rewards
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    I completed every combat mission, did not meet the power requirements of the special mission. A few members of our guild completed the special mission, yet we got no rewards.

Will CG look into this?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Noataq wrote: »
    I completed every combat mission, did not meet the power requirements of the special mission. A few members of our guild completed the special mission, yet we got no rewards.

Will CG look into this?

Possibly if you submit a support ticket.