Time zone reset

Hey all. Just a general service announcement. Be careful when changing the time zone. When I did it and the daily activities reset, nothing else did. So I missed out on getting through all of the daily activities (challenges, galactic war and fleet challenges didn’t reset for the whole day.)

So heads up. You may miss a days worth of content if you reset your time zone.

Replies

• It literally says that in game. You are changing the time your daily activities resets which alters the pvp payouts in the process. Use your eyes and brain next time and read what you're doing before doing it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    It literally says that in game. You are changing the time your daily activities resets which alters the pvp payouts in the process. Use your eyes and brain next time and read what you're doing before doing it.

name checks out
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • That is quite harsh. The guy made a mistake and he is wanting to help others by giving a heads up.

As they say, No good deed goes unpunished.

May karma be swift and 10 fold.
  • I live in Japan and return to Canada for one month every summer. I use my time zone changes for this trip.

I find the reset really confusing. In fact, I just got back 12 hours ago and so put my schedule back to its regular time. In doing so, I got arena and fleet payouts. Seems odd as my payouts for later this evening are also showing up.

OP's advice is solid though. Ensure you have challenges, arena battles, etc.saved prior to adjusting your time zone schedule.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    GunsAtFour wrote: »
    That is quite harsh. The guy made a mistake and he is wanting to help others by giving a heads up.

As they say, No good deed goes unpunished.

May karma be swift and 10 fold.

Lol calls a post harsh harshly.

To OP: Yeah, it’s an unfortunate thing.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    It literally says that in game. You are changing the time your daily activities resets which alters the pvp payouts in the process. Use your eyes and brain next time and read what you're doing before doing it.

Dang, bro... to be fair, I made the same announcement in both my shard chats and my guild when that sudden revelation came to me too. My first time zone change, I missed out because it didn’t say anything about not resetting challenges or GW. I only changed it to 2 hours ahead (between my timezone at the time and my desired destination) so I could double up on arena and fleet. When the cooldown ran up a few days later, I did it again to get where I wanted to be (and double up on rewards again), but smart thanks to experience. This guy is just trying to help others out.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Future man says hi!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I've reset two accounts tz's once and one twice. The thing is to do your dailies once and set reset to an upcoming time within the day. For instance if you reset at 2pm and want to reset at say 7pm... Well idk. Personally I like all three accounts to reset at 10pm 11pm and 12am... When I need to shift timezones I do all dailies an hour or so ahead of the disired time. Reset ie to 11pm 12pm and 1am voila double dailies twice a year.
  • Xhowrude wrote: »

I did all my dailies and payouts before resetting.
    After resetting, most thing didn’t reset for ~36hrs (like challenges, GW, battle counts) so when the dailies reset the next day I couldn’t complete them.
    Sorry to be unclear.