I'm glad CG made Malak event playable for those that have him

NinjaChronicles
308 posts Member
edited August 2019
Topic

Replies

• Would have liked 150 malak shards for shard shop currency. But oh well
  • This is probably a test to see how many people will play for no rewards. May even determine if they make that sandbox mode so many people have asked for 😃
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @NinjaChronicles , moved to Events: Malak subforum
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Cool @Fauztin, just wanted to say it.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    (It’s an interesting and unique topic point for discussion. Although, in the future, please be mindful of how the first post should generally contain some actual content, and not just relying on the title itself. It’s nice to see some following comments 😉 )

I actually didn’t realize it would be replayable for people that already beat it. I’m interested to see if I can use Malak in the actual event, or if it’s still restricted to the specific OR characters. Either way, it’ll be cool to play around with during the down-time between other events
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Yeah I don't have any other events to work towards, and it will be nice to see how my DR has progressed. Not really a fan of JKR, but might try to develop an interesting strategy there...

(Also I'll keep that in mind in the future...)
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    This is probably a test to see how many people will play for no rewards. May even determine if they make that sandbox mode so many people have asked for 😃

I'd love to play cls with cls and han. Jtr with jtr Etc etc
  • dlv1986 wrote: »
    This is probably a test to see how many people will play for no rewards. May even determine if they make that sandbox mode so many people have asked for 😃

I'd love to play cls with cls and han. Jtr with jtr Etc etc

I'd love to go back and play those even if just to see the story again!