Malak a 3 day event?

Gair
616 posts Member
edited August 2019
So is this only lasting from the 15th to the 17th? I saw no duration.

3ebl2igm79qs.jpg

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    Sounds like its accurate then. Better not miss it, since it's not coming back until xmas.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Gair wrote: »
    it's not coming back until xmas.

Attn: Forum

This is conjecture.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • The last Malak event was 2 days I believe.

So congrats on having 3!

The last one was 72 hours. From the original announcement about it: "You’ll also only have a limited time to complete this achievement and earn Darth Malak. The event will start Friday 4/12 12:01AM (PDT) and run through Sunday 4/14 11:59PM (PDT)."
  • The last Malak event was 2 days I believe.

So congrats on having 3!

The last one was 72 hours. From the original announcement about it: "You’ll also only have a limited time to complete this achievement and earn Darth Malak. The event will start Friday 4/12 12:01AM (PDT) and run through Sunday 4/14 11:59PM (PDT)."

Isn't that 48 hours?
  • Slippyfist wrote: »
    The last Malak event was 2 days I believe.

So congrats on having 3!

Isn't that 48 hours?

From the first minute of Friday til the last minute of Sunday? No.

All day Friday (24 hours), all day Saturday (another 24 hours), and all day Sunday (a third 24 hours) makes 72 hours (give or take a minute or two).
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    The last Malak event was 2 days I believe.

So congrats on having 3!

Isn't that 48 hours?

From the first minute of Friday til the last minute of Sunday? No.

All day Friday (24 hours), all day Saturday (another 24 hours), and all day Sunday (a third 24 hours) makes 72 hours (give or take a minute or two).

Aah yes, was thinking 1201 am Sat morning to Sunday evening. Working night shifts have permanently screwed up my brain 🤪
  • Malak was three whole days last time he was here.

kt5fczykysbz.png
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Something odd about this event: it showed up for me and my Malak is g13. Is it replayable for kicks and giggles?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Something odd about this event: it showed up for me and my Malak is g13. Is it replayable for kicks and giggles?

Presumably, since you were able to keep playing it after completing it the first time as well.