Aug 15

Skywalker_Vader1
336 posts Member
edited August 2019
Pretty stupid that they are not having DR event before malak again. Or run them at the same time. Now you will just have people complaining for another 4 months.

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    They DID run DR event before Malak

Keep in mind, just having Darth Revan doesn't qualify you for Darth Malak's event if it ran simultaneously, you also need him to be at 17.5k power
  • Well for me I am ready for both events now. Cannot do malak event because I do not have revan. Whatever. I was just hoping they would run them back to back like the first time
  • If you weren't ready for the first time DR or malak returns it's your own fault
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Pretty stupid that they are not having DR event before malak again. Or run them at the same time. Now you will just have people complaining for another 4 months.

Were people not going to complain for 4 months?

• I finished farming DR a week after he came the 2nd time. Although he came back earlier than expected.

Same here. DR event was few days earlier than expected and now I'm screwed for another 4 months.
    And of course there's a GAC starting right after Malak... just to screw even more people who have been screwed by DR event coming few days earlier.
  • panzer wrote: »

I finished farming DR a week after he came the 2nd time. Although he came back earlier than expected.

Same here. DR event was few days earlier than expected and now I'm screwed for another 4 months.
    And of course there's a GAC starting right after Malak... just to screw even more people who have been screwed by DR event coming few days earlier.

Nobody is being screwed over. If you weren’t prepared for DR the second time he came around, that’s your own problem. You knew he would be coming back, there’s nobody to blame but yourself for not having everyone ready.
  • Just gear up your padme team and you'll be fine. I'm getting malak but part of me wants to just put him on the back burner anyway.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Just gear up your padme team and you'll be fine. I'm getting malak but part of me wants to just put him on the back burner anyway.

Exactly. You can't farm everything at once, so make a choice and live with it.
  • panzer wrote: »

I finished farming DR a week after he came the 2nd time. Although he came back earlier than expected.

If you are gonna drag things out and try to only finish them at the last possible moment you are sometimes gonna get punished.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Danubiss wrote: »
    panzer wrote: »

Nobody is being screwed over. If you weren’t prepared for DR the second time he came around, that’s your own problem. You knew he would be coming back, there’s nobody to blame but yourself for not having everyone ready.

This. Anyone who doesn't get ready for the second go around of any character they actually want before being distracted by other things has no one to blame but themselves.

The first time? Sure. Complain about the attempt to milk whales, force spending, create "panic farming", etc. Have at it.

The second time? Look in the mirro...ohhhhh, something shiny!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Well never seen this coming......a where's DR thread after suffering through a thousand where's malak threads. At this point if you don't have DR then why would you even think you should have malak?
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Well never seen this coming......a where's DR thread after suffering through a thousand where's malak threads. At this point if you don't have DR then why would you even think you should have malak?

+1
    Evil laugh reminiscent of say.. Palp?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Well for me I am ready for both events now. Cannot do malak event because I do not have revan. Whatever. I was just hoping they would run them back to back like the first time

How can you be ready for both mentioned event without revan?
  • Kokie wrote: »

Where's drevan thread coming up😀