I can’t wait for...

All of the threads that will pop up over the next few days about there being too many Malaks in Arena and GAC. It’s going to be great.
#malakcomplainthreadsftw

Replies

• Idk. One day notice for the guy? I think gear will be the bottle neck that hurts people this time
  • And how is this thread any different?
  • More like get ready for the complaints that the event is too hard.....
  • You guys are forgetting about the people complaining about only unlocking him at 5 stars and having to farm GET to 7 star him
  • As soon as Malak was announced the first time, I geared up all of my LS characters to the threshold. As soon as I got DRevan the second time, I got them up to gear. I've been waiting for a month. I got Malak's gear, zetas, and mods together and ready for when he returned. And now I am ready for it
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • By the time most people get him strong enough there will be a new meta. Just my 2 cents
  • By the time most people get him strong enough there will be a new meta. Just my 2 cents

I agree totally
  • Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    As soon as Malak was announced the first time, I geared up all of my LS characters to the threshold. As soon as I got DRevan the second time, I got them up to gear. I've been waiting for a month. I got Malak's gear, zetas, and mods together and ready for when he returned. And now I am ready for it

When I heard of drevan I started an account just for or/se. I've not been disappointed.

I'm sorry is this Galaxy of heroes or followers of metas? I must be playing wrong buy choosing who I like. I must care too much about having fun and not enough about fitting in or winning. I hate MALAK but I will enjoy splitting the sith empire and triumvirate into 5-8 squads of non related synergies.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    By the time most people get him strong enough there will be a new meta. Just my 2 cents

I'm sorry is this Galaxy of heroes or followers of metas? I must be playing wrong buy choosing who I like. I must care too much about having fun and not enough about fitting in or winning. I hate MALAK but I will enjoy splitting the sith empire and triumvirate into 5-8 squads of non related synergies.

That's a valid opinion, but how does it invalidate what Ninja said?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    By the time most people get him strong enough there will be a new meta. Just my 2 cents

That's a valid opinion, but how does it invalidate what Ninja said?

Sharing one's opinion shouldnt invalidate anything. That's not the purpose of sharing your opinion unless you're naturally a jurk. nonetheless I'm going to have a ball pairing my Malak with masked jetpacked mandalorians and drevan with imperial troopers.
  • Traya and droids.. not so much