Chimaera event overlapping Home one ?

Dethjin
75 posts Member
edited June 2019
Safe to assume that Home One event will make it in time for the Chimaera event (last day)?

Replies

• ronnio
    69 posts Member
    I'm in the same boat.... And I've read this has happened before. Both should be live on the last day of chimeara
  • Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    I checked this and you now can see that they collide, which is awesome! Phew... Would have taken ... 3 months to get them both otherwise.
  • Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    Hopefully this helps someone;You are not able to use more than one refresh in the Home One event. Then it gets completed. A SLIGHT DISAPPOINTMENT. Well luckily I'm going to get OG Falcon and by the 10th new Home One is coming, so I saved 800 crystals... right ...argh... didn't obviously get 7* chimaera for Hoth / Ship arena.
  • Just curious can you use HMF for the Chimera event
  • Ravnos4 wrote: »
    Just curious can you use HMF for the Chimera event

Either way, you need phantom + ghost + third which is pretty much a tank -> biggs so that's the only requirement to get 3 ships :smile: . But obviously the HMF has rebel tag so it must be usable.
  • Dethjin wrote: »
    Ravnos4 wrote: »
    Just curious can you use HMF for the Chimera event

Either way, you need phantom + ghost + third which is pretty much a tank -> biggs so that's the only requirement to get 3 ships :smile: . But obviously the HMF has rebel tag so it must be usable.

Thanks