Malak Event 7 Star characters not registering as 7 stars

I can’t complete the light or dark side of the Darth Malak Event because my 7 star gear XII are being labeled as under 7 stars!

Replies

• Screenshot? It's more likely that they are not available because they don't reach the 17.5k power threshold.
  • Are you sure they are all at 17 500 power? Since 7* is not only requirement for this event.
  • Junnist wrote: »
    I can’t complete the light or dark side of the Darth Malak Event because my 7 star gear XII are being labeled as under 7 stars!

Hmmm... not sure I understand. Gear 12 is not a requirement but 17500 GP per toon is required. I recommend verifying that your toons are all 17500 GP or higher.
  • I mention they are gear XII because that allows them to meet the gp requirement. See link for a screen shot. p4zzpg5rj96o.png
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Who are your 5 for each side? Are all 10 at 17500?
  • Issue was resolved once I wanna reinstalled the app. Thank you everyone
  • Junnist wrote: »
    I mention they are gear XII because that allows them to meet the gp requirement. See link for a screen shot. p4zzpg5rj96o.png
    Show us their galactic power, g12 may be a little bit too short, some need one or two g12 gears to reach 17500 GP. You may try to put 6 dots gears to increase their GP above the required threshold.
  • G12 alone without zetas won't get you to 17.500 power on characters like Canderous, Zaalbaar. You need at least one G12 piece and/or 6 dot mods.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    lol "turn it off, turn it on"
    also, "2019"
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    {Deleted}