General Bastila on the Bench title

2Next

Replies

• @CG_SBCrumb said that the title was created for the one guy that did the event without her. It’s his alone. No one else will receive it.

Then it shouldn't be listed in everyone's profile.

• CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    This was a one time title for that madman genius who beat it the first time around without Bastila. He alone will have that honor! It makes the event even more difficult and I would seriously not recommend trying it for more than a few times. Seriously.

That's ok, but could you just add a note like "Can't be obtained anymore" to every unique or one-time title that it's not obtainable anymore. That should prevent many further questions about titles like this.
  • Has anyone actually figured out how to do it besides that one guy? It would be a fun challenge to try at least. Please post your strategies!!
  • So this is what we are complaining about now?? jesus.....
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    NeoDart_ID wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    This was a one time title for that madman genius who beat it the first time around without Bastila. He alone will have that honor! It makes the event even more difficult and I would seriously not recommend trying it for more than a few times. Seriously.

That's ok, but could you just add a note like "Can't be obtained anymore" to every unique or one-time title that it's not obtainable anymore. That should prevent many further questions about titles like this.

Typing something in game that explains it will clearly keep people from posting threads about it.

It's why we never ever ever see on a weekly basis variations of "Kylo Ren Unmasked is Bugged and I can't kill him." ;)