I had a easier time beating Malak in the original game.

That's all I gotta say. Now back to another 10 odd attempts of trying to get this bantha poodoo.

Replies

• In the original game, he was one of the biggest anticlimax bosses I ever cheesed. I just force pushed him into a corner and kept it up until he died. It wasn't exactly a high bar.
    Still not a he.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I found KOTOR so mundane, I never got that far. I got bored somewhere between walking underwater and facing sand people (who were much tougher in KOTOR than swgoh).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I found KOTOR so mundane, I never got that far. I got bored somewhere between walking underwater and facing sand people (who were much tougher in KOTOR than swgoh).

I enjoyed both those bits. The underwater section was pretty much impossible if you didn't pick up the sonic device to kill the firaxan sharks. Wasn't too keen on the rest of Manaan though. The Sand People arc was great though, especially if you took HK-47 to translate.

I agree that the final showdown with Malak was a bit anti-climatic. The journey through the Star Forge was fun.
  • YaeVizsla wrote: »
    In the original game, he was one of the biggest anticlimax bosses I ever cheesed. I just force pushed him into a corner and kept it up until he died. It wasn't exactly a high bar.

Lol. In my case he got stuck on a ladder so I just threw grenades from far until he died. I tried to do it the intended way, but it was too difficult