Getting kicked out

Prev1
McGgee101
9 posts Member
edited August 2019
There should be a rule about removing members from a guild during territory wars.
I don't know what I did but I just got kicked out during territory wars. Pitiful!!!
I want restitution!!!
Tell me if I'm wrong?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You're not wrong, no matter what you did, you shouldn't be denied rewards because you were kicked
  • Preach Preacher!!!
  • You had only been in the guild a few hours so it’s not like you’re being robbed of three days effort. But I agree it would suck for officers to deprive people of rewards by booting them just for kicks.
  • Why you were kicked out ?
  • And even scarier it's that they can kick you minutes before it starts and now you don't have time to find another guild and you can miss out on the rewards this was too. I think something needs to be done for those situations considering how important TB rewards can be
  • Well that really depends. If you were in my guild for 4 days of TB and you hadn’t made any contribution to it I’d kick you as well. I’m not saying that’s what you’ve done, I’m just saying that’s one reason for a fair boot during a TB.
  • BaldingHead90
    966 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Danubiss wrote: »
    Well that really depends. If you were in my guild for 4 days of TB and you hadn’t made any contribution to it I’d kick you as well. I’m not saying that’s what you’ve done, I’m just saying that’s one reason for a fair boot during a TB.

I guess you're right, although the guy said he doesn't know why he was kicked which isn't something someone who's not participating would say. Unless he's a liar, but given the info he's shared I'm drawing a conclusion for that particular situation
  • Wait...I thought McGgee101 was in the starting guild Nest of Gundarks?
    Unless McGgee101 is the new Mol Eliza and this is a different one...
  • Or McGgee101 joined Sonoma today...and wasn’t in line for TB rewards anyway.
  • McGgee101
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    CaroCanon wrote: »
    You had only been in the guild a few hours so it’s not like you’re being robbed of three days effort. But I agree it would suck for officers to deprive people of rewards by booting them just for kicks.

I did contribute 3 days worth of TB and they kicked me out. I should file that under abuse of power!!!

I did contribute I am not joking

Can someone tell me how I can message CG for a complaint?
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    What I want to know is how you have 4 posts in this thread but it says you have only posted 3 times. Maybe because the original post is the thread starter? 🤔

@Kyno do you have any thoughts on this?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    So

You got detention
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    Wait...I thought McGgee101 was in the starting guild Nest of Gundarks?

Yes I am in Nest of Gundarks now but just this morning at 1am I got kicked out of my previous guild Sonoma grey Knights
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    McGgee101 wrote: »
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Wait...I thought McGgee101 was in the starting guild Nest of Gundarks?

Yes I am in Nest of Gundarks now but just this morning at 1am I got kicked out of my previous guild Sonoma grey Knights

Denny Crane
  • McGgee101
    9 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I really didn't know about the mol Eliza as a generic name but now I just cant shake the shock of getting kicked out. Pitiful!!!
  • Get out of the starter guilds and find an actual one to join.
  • Do you by chance have a minor account without in-game chat?
    Did you fail to join a Discord/Line group?
  • I joined everything and was in chat
  • McGgee101 wrote: »
    I joined everything and was in chat

I would try sending the guikd leader a message asking what the deal is. If you had him allied or know his ally code you can do that in game. Obviously its too late for the rewards but you may get some closure from that.

For all we know it may have been an accident. They may have been trying to boot the one above or below you for non participation.

Either that or just find a new guild and mive on.
  • Maybe you left?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    My guild might be better off if they accidentally kicked me out hahaha

"Accidentally".... sure :wink:
  • We (Celtic Rage) only kick people out for being inactive 7 days or not joining 2 consecutive TW's. Some people let their heads get too big when they get even a spec of power. The OP makes me appreciate being in a good guild.
  • Having been a leader or officer in every guild I've been in, and many of them having been top guilds, all I can say is that booting someone during an event is pretty much only done when that member has screwed up big time.

You boot someone mid TB or TW and you can't get any contributions from them.

You also can't bring in a good member because no one wants to leave a guild mid event and give up rewards to join another.

So basically either the OP is leaving out relevant information, or the guild he was in is run by the most incompetent people playing the game.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It is possible that the guild had a legitimate reason for kicking OP and also that OP doesn't know what it is. Those things can be true at the same time.
  • I've removed a few, very very rarely during the event however. On top of the issues brought up another possibility is the leader found a much better player who wanted in immediately. A pretty crap call, but possible.
  • GhostRep wrote: »
    We (Celtic Rage) only kick people out for being inactive 7 days or not joining 2 consecutive TW's. Some people let their heads get too big when they get even a spec of power. The OP makes me appreciate being in a good guild.

I would disagree that booting for only those reasons is good for the guild. What is good depends on the goals. For example, if the guild is trying to get hstr for the first time, requiring participation in that is completely fine. Although now that many guilds have it on farm, that req is becoming far less common.

With the new tb, participation in that is mandatory in many guilds. Also a req to get 600 tickets a day is also a common rule.

Booting for any of these rules isn't a power trip as long as the rules are clearly stated and people are given warnings first.

But I agree that booting without warning is usually bad form.