I got him how about you?

Prev1
8bwqbe1oqhba.png

I guess he came soon enough!

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nice brag bro. Is he fully operational and ready to fire yet?
  • Fear my Gear 8 Malak with no kryotech pieces!
  • He was on the late side of soon. But he is here now.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Oh yea well...

Do you have 70K GET to make him usable?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Oh yea well...

Doesn't everyone?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Oh yea well...

Doesn't everyone?

Idk
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Usable is a relative term. He won’t compete with 7* G13 arena Malaks, but will count just as strongly in DS Hoth TB (for anyone that could get him, but isn’t ready for Geo TB), and in GA.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Usable is a relative term. He won’t compete with 7* G13 arena Malaks, but will count just as strongly in DS Hoth TB (for anyone that could get him, but isn’t ready for Geo TB), and in GA.

Pretty sure unlocked = usable
  • Got him too. He’s already g11 and on his way to 7*... there was soooooooo many time to fully gear him.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Fauztin wrote: »

Pretty sure unlocked = usable

5* really ain't usable.

Arena hes okay in TW hes obsolete.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    My new Malak is g9 with one zeta. He's definitely usable, I just defeated a full g13 Padme team and a full g13 DRevan-Malak team (my DR and Basti were faster). (launch shard)
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    My new Malak is g9 with one zeta. He's definitely usable, I just defeated a full g13 Padme team and a full g13 DRevan-Malak team (my DR and Basti were faster). (launch shard)

Really? I'm going to try this. I just assumed he would get blown up.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

Really? I'm going to try this. I just assumed he would get blown up.

Hmm won my first match with him at g9 zz. Thought he would not be useful for a while. Will have to see how much I fall.
  • @Fauztin incorrect got Malak first go and haven't bothered to 7*/g13 him yet as still finish top 10 everyday in a swarm of 7*/g13 Malaks. All about mods with this meta
  • I managed to get em. Took a while, g10 zaalbar.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Fauztin incorrect got Malak first go and haven't bothered to 7*/g13 him yet as still finish top 10 everyday in a swarm of 7*/g13 Malaks. All about mods with this meta

@jpierrard17 , yeah, that’s absolutely true, actually... I got Malak first time but could NOT keep up with my shard because my mods were not up to par. I was one of the first players using the JKR+Thrawn strat before G13 was released (at least, I was the only one using it and posting the video in my various chats before I saw anyone else doing so 🤷‍♂️ ). Point being, even now, I still struggle to keep up with the Mod Meta
  • @Fauztin ya I'll be happy when this meta is over but most likely still be speed based meta again and again lol.. my shards day 1 and if your nasty is under 300 you struggle to crack top 20 which has gotten boring
  • Me too... 👀👀👀😁😁💪💪💪
  • asm0xwaalrix.png
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @jpierrard17
    Same, shard from launch. DRs at 340, bsf’s at 320s, it’s ridiculous.
  • I thought my t3 was ready to go. Some ow lost track and im scrambling.
  • My G13, 6 dot modded Malak from the initial release says hi B)
  • I got mine! woohoo! now for the gear grind and that 7* 6 months
  • Congrats. A new meta character will supplant him in the next couple of weeks. It will be a pay only character requiring 900 kyrotechs, and it will be part of a 12 Zeta team.
  • Got him and brought him to g11 with two zetas. Working fine for me in arena. I’ll have him 7* g12 in a couple weeks since I don’t plan to use crystals to refresh the GE store.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I didnt get him bc i dont have DR but i have full g13 padme squad and GG cheese droid squad with which i can easily go in top 10 arena every day
  • thedrjojo
    949 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Got him, and have him g11+3 and single zeta. I have the zeta mats, I even have the Omega mats. What I ran out of is mk3 mats! So Sunday I will double zeta him. **** Padme dropping first and me miscounting, so I double zeta'd her.

At g11+3 I have him with about 110k combined health/protection, +127 speed. Plenty useful

https://swgoh.gg/p/474735952/characters/darth-malak