Stuck at darkside 7b hard

I have more of my light side characters leveled and maxed so my darkside team is trying to keep up. I can't seem to get any allies that help me too much either. Here's what I have.

https://imgur.com/a/7N4XX

Any suggestions or character combos based on what I have? I've been working the most on bringing up daka.
I'm trying to 3 star this so I can have a 3rd node for Rey :-)

Replies

• Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    The stars on your main team is a little low. Anw try using your top 4 + kylo and use my 6*dooku as ally 794-667-846
  • I was able to beat it with same team but I had a 4 star dooku at gear 7. I'd work on him through cantina. My allies were 6 star Savage and 6 star ventress, cant remember which one worked. Sometimes you just got to keep retrying and have some luck with Daka reviving your fallen toons and stunning the crap out of everyone. Thats what I did with the last node on dark side for anakin shard, tried like 10x but finally got it three starred when RNG saved me and Daka revived my toons lol hope you 3 star it, Rey is a beast!
  • Zxcas wrote: »
    The stars on your main team is a little low. Anw try using your top 4 + kylo and use my 6*dooku as ally 794-667-846

Thank you, both.

DarthCranx wrote: »
    I was able to beat it with same team but I had a 4 star dooku at gear 7. I'd work on him through cantina. My allies were 6 star Savage and 6 star ventress, cant remember which one worked. Sometimes you just got to keep retrying and have some luck with Daka reviving your fallen toons and stunning the crap out of everyone. Thats what I did with the last node on dark side for anakin shard, tried like 10x but finally got it three starred when RNG saved me and Daka revived my toons lol hope you 3 star it, Rey is a beast!

• Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    Btw I forgot to mentioned to use plasma as leader and save his skills for last round.
    Plasma and kylo give chance of assist.
    Sid and maul would be your main attacker.
    Daka and dooku to stun the highest damage opponent char.
    Thought of lending you dooku cause his special and his basic have high chances of stunning Jedi. If you would rather have a high dps char let me know and I'll put in a max GS
    Btw I forgot to mentioned to use plasma as leader and save his skills for last round.
    Thought of lending you dooku cause his special and his basic have high chances of stunning Jedi. If you would rather have a high dps char let me know and I'll put in a max GS

Thanks I gave it a go with your dooku. I got much closer but couldn't quite keep up. Then that gold geared 5s takes me out one at a time.

I actually don't use the maul up in these levels. I had to stop using him half way through the stage 7 normal battles.
    As much as I love him, He's just way too soft. Which is sad, because he does great damage, even at 4 stars, but he needs a lot of luck to make it through any battle. Here's what I just used

Phasma (l)
    Savage
    Sid
    Daka
    Kylo
    +Your dooku

By the end of the second round, Kylo and daka were both low on health having already used Dakas heal.

So I start taking out all the clones trying to stun or ability block and manage to knock out a couple, plus koth. By this time Kylo and daka are gone, and it just goes downhill. Comes down to sid and the boss at 3/4 health. There's no hope since his hits take 75% of my health and sids hits take maybe 5% of his.

I'll just keep working on the daka and Kylo for now, keep on grinding.

Thanks @Zxcas
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Zxcas wrote: »

Do you mind if I add you as well? I was literally just about to make a thread about this exact Node haha I'm struggling so much
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    ChefHaze wrote: »

Thanks I gave it a go with your dooku. I got much closer but couldn't quite keep up. Then that gold geared 5s takes me out one at a time.

I actually don't use the maul up in these levels. I had to stop using him half way through the stage 7 normal battles.
    As much as I love him, He's just way too soft. Which is sad, because he does great damage, even at 4 stars, but he needs a lot of luck to make it through any battle. Here's what I just used

Phasma (l)
    Savage
    Sid
    Daka
    Kylo
    +Your dooku

By the end of the second round, Kylo and daka were both low on health having already used Dakas heal.

So I start taking out all the clones trying to stun or ability block and manage to knock out a couple, plus koth. By this time Kylo and daka are gone, and it just goes downhill. Comes down to sid and the boss at 3/4 health. There's no hope since his hits take 75% of my health and sids hits take maybe 5% of his.

I'll just keep working on the daka and Kylo for now, keep on grinding.

Thanks @Zxcas

I realised 7b is the only node in DS stage 7 with a non-Jedi boss and not all Jedi opponent. Had the impression that all DS stage 7 last stage was Jedi cause I rmb dooku performing well. That's why I suggest maul who can do extra damage on Jedi.

Yea continue to strengthen your squat, I haven't thought of clearing it and spent 20 energy that early therefore when I clear it my lowest char in the squat is already 6*
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    irvvri wrote: »

Do you mind if I add you as well? I was literally just about to make a thread about this exact Node haha I'm struggling so much

Yea sure, I think I've accepted you. Good luck!
  • Get that Daka up! She's a must-have for DS missions. It's a long grind, for sure, but she's valuable at 5* and will continue to be viable for the foreseeable future. Just got mine to 7* earlier this week and I couldn't hold my own in DS/GW without her.
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Get that Daka up! She's a must-have for DS missions. It's a long grind, for sure, but she's valuable at 5* and will continue to be viable for the foreseeable future. Just got mine to 7* earlier this week and I couldn't hold my own in DS/GW without her.

That's not entirely true, if I rmbed correctly I 3* all DS stage 7 without daka on the first try except 7b which was on the 2nd attempt

Edited: not saying daka isn't good, just make sure she is really what you want cause cartina tokens doesn't come easy and I have regretted a little unlocking her at 4* and realised she isn't actually what I've wanted but gotten her cause everyone was saying you can't complete DS without her
    Get that Daka up! She's a must-have for DS missions. It's a long grind, for sure, but she's valuable at 5* and will continue to be viable for the foreseeable future. Just got mine to 7* earlier this week and I couldn't hold my own in DS/GW without her.

That's not entirely true, if I rmbed correctly I 3* all DS stage 7 without daka on the first try except 7b which was on the 2nd attempt

I certainly didn't mean to imply it couldn't be done without her, but I'll say with all the confidence I can that she makes a world of difference. As OP already has her it makes all the sense in the world that she should be a target. Her multi-utility between DS GW and Arena makes her a monster. Theory is that she will continue to be a beast for quite some time. Speed, Stun, Heal and Rez, you couldn't ask for much more out of a single toon.
  • Zxcas
    96 posts Member

I certainly didn't mean to imply it couldn't be done without her, but I'll say with all the confidence I can that she makes a world of difference. As OP already has her it makes all the sense in the world that she should be a target. Her multi-utility between DS GW and Arena makes her a monster. Theory is that she will continue to be a beast for quite some time. Speed, Stun, Heal and Rez, you couldn't ask for much more out of a single toon.

I understand, I'm not saying she isn't great either. She's definitely a RNG queen in the arena and like you say it's a long grind so in the meantime it doesn't mean you can't complete DS mission before she is ready