Mol Eliza

McGgee101
9 posts Member
edited August 2019
My ally code is xxx
I would like to report cheating from user (Mol Eliza) in the Starter Guild (Nest of Gundarks - Teir 4) . I just finished teir 4 of The Pit Raid today (08/15/19) at around 5:00 pm and when I
checked the rankings I saw this player occupying spots 2,4,5, and 7 of The Pit rankings. This can't be fair, to occupy more than one rank and I don't see the player in the member list. I was at rank 3.
Please help. Thanks.jdqzolrxyq11.jpg
zyay9zpta7ns.jpg
vkqj65cupsqf.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    VYhSbQsh.jpg
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @McGgee101 , Mol Eliza is the name that appears when a participating member in the raid has left the guild.

I changed the name of your thread title. Please refrain from using dev names, CG, or EA in titles.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Can't tell if serious or..
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Lol. You mean it's been one guy duplicating himself all these years?!? Hacker!

OP not sure if you are kidding or not, but if this is a joke, its a very funny one!

Edit: And the Starter Guild is named "Nest of Gundarks?" I love it.
  • McGgee101 wrote: »
    My ally code is 114-682-633
    I would like to report cheating from user (Mol Eliza) in the Starter Guild (Nest of Gundarks - Teir 4) . I just finished teir 4 of The Pit Raid today (08/15/19) at around 5:00 pm and when I
    checked the rankings I saw this player occupying spots 2,4,5, and 7 of The Pit rankings. This can't be fair, to occupy more than one rank and I don't see the player in the member list. I was at rank 3.
    Please help. Thanks.jdqzolrxyq11.jpg
    zyay9zpta7ns.jpg
    vkqj65cupsqf.jpg

you realize those are all different people right? those are just the default name and icon everyone gets.... look at all thier ally codes first (actually look at your guild roster first) you will see a bunch of them.

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    VYhSbQsh.jpg

Gunray, Mol Eliza is coming through the door! What are we going to do?!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    There are more Mol Elizas than there are Hans.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    There are more Mol Elizas than there are Hans.

That’s a lie.
  • It s me My account name is Mol Eliza
  • Guys, can't we all just let this slide?

We've All been Mol Eliza's at some point in our lives - and as we all know....Mol's will be Mol's.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    I know this is spiraling downward, but I still can’t help but smile. Will give it another day for anything potentially productive to be revealed if this is a genuine situation.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I know this is spiraling downward, but I still can’t help but smile. Will give it another day for anything potentially productive to be revealed if this is a genuine situation.

Either way it's hillarious
  • dw8xbffkabpo.jpg
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    the real issue should be why are you still in a starter guild.... get out into the real world and find a guild doing heroic raids.
  • I think there needs to be a way to get a Mol Eliza portait.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Demo1ition wrote: »
    I think there needs to be a way to get a Mol Eliza portait.

But only the first person to get it should get it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I think the real question here is: Who is Mol Eliza? And for this question I shall make a deep analysis.

If there are so many Mol Eliza’s, who is the original? There are a great number, and this leads me to believe that they are clones of some sort. Now, the only person I can think of that would clone themselves and take over a mobile game is Emperor Palpatine.

Let’s dig into this further. I am going to assume that the cantina is set during the prequels because Plo Koon is alive and the cantina is lively and the Empire isn’t flooding the whole place with guards. So Palpatine is out there building a master plan. He needs to make sure he’s alive to lead the inevitable Empire he’s going to create, so he needs clones of himself, so he chooses a generic name, let’s take Mol Eliza, and spreads himself all over the galaxy. The “Mol’s” are in hiding. Palpatine is Mol Eliza confirmed. ;)
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    You know how most clones in the Clone Wars got names? "Mol Eliza" is the generic term for those that didn't, they're like the "John Does" of our world.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    You know how most clones in the Clone Wars got names? "Mol Eliza" is the generic term for those that didn't, they're like the "John Does" of our world.

Wait, so Clone Sgt. is a Mol Eliza too? Mind = blown.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

Wait, so Clone Sgt. is a Mol Eliza too? Mind = blown.

That means that... no... could Clone Sgt. be Palpatine???

Palpatine is actually Jango Fett confirmed, Palpatine reappears in Episode 9 as Boba coming for revenge!!!
  • Guys, can't we all just let this slide?

We've All been Mol Eliza's at some point in our lives - and as we all know....Mol's will be Mol's.

5 accounts never been a mol