Guilds Looking For Mergers - August 2019 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev13
Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited September 2019
If you are a guild looking to merge with another guild, post your ads here. There are no restrictions as to the size, activity level or requirements of the guild posting the ad or the guilds you are seeking to merge with, however, please have at least 10 spots available, as looking for fewer than 10 spots is not really a merger.

Rules:
  • No player or guild recruitment advertisements. This thread is only for finding other guilds to merge with.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild merger advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current status, more awesomeness, etc.
  • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • How many players you currently have
  • Average player level and/or GP
  • The goals and requirements you'd like the newly merged guild to have
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• DearthOdarths
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Liesure
    50M GP
    5-10 daily core and 20+ active with 40 total members on 2 wk inactive kick

want to add 30M GP to get into Genosian TB and complete Heroic Sith Triumvirate

ally code 917-556-519

• Blueplaya
    119 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Filled. Thanks all
    Post edited by Blueplaya on
  • Anomiel
    44 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Jumpers
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22910/jumpers/
    36 Members all 85 apart from one.
    97,259,356 Galactic Power

Danish/European Guild,

Looking for a small guild to merger with us.

We have some JTR, JKR and lots of ns teams..our goal is heroic sith and more stars in geo. If your guild shares those goals, but only have 15 to 20 people..lets get together and make our goals a reality.

we have discord

Post edited by Anomiel on
  • All merges come into me u don't have to lose me one the ones left from the main merge would be able to go into my new guild
    .interested in elite guilds casual guild or a mix I got all 3 where ever you fit or wish to go is open all 3 guilds ran by me itnis not an alliance it is strictly 3 different styles of play to fit anyone... Standards are last to join either one except the wampas... That one you have to be active open to mergers and anything of the sort to bring members in... Just DM me if interested and I can tell u more eventually I will post stats on all but only the highest guild does great both other run heroic on all

Wampas quick stats below

HOTH LS45* DS47*
    GEOS 25* (EXPECT MORE THIS TIME)
    TW 60% +

WOOKIES Is all heroic and GEOS 5*s

BETA is NEW currently just trying to fill also the waiting guild currently to join wampas

Contact me in game 695 487 235
    Discord at darkjedi#4825

https://swgoh.gg/g/28881/td-roughnecks-betd/ 25mil

https://swgoh.gg/g/3305/abbominable-wampas/ 203mil

https://swgoh.gg/g/6977/i-bent-my-wookies/ 95 mil
  • Bobas Shrimp
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10698/bobas-shrimp/

Current Members; 50/50 (But within next few days will be kicking between 10-15 of them)

Looking for: 10-15 Members (1+ Mil Gp with at least 2 HSTR Teams, if you're a group with a couple of under 1 Mil DM and we can discuss :D )

Guilds GP: 105million (Est around 95mil after kicking Previously mentioned players)

TB Light: 34 // Dark: 33 (Next TB will move into Geo est around 10-12 Stars)

HSTR running.

Ally Code; 745 - 754 - 344

• https://swgoh.gg/g/6977/i-bent-my-wookies/
    I bent my wookiees is currently looking for enthusiastic and dedicated players to merge and fill up slots in our ranks.

we are a 3+ year guild with plenty of adaptive experience moving us forward.
    GUILD IS INDEPENDANT..Meaning once you join a guild it is your guild forever unless you choose to move... U will never be asked or told to move to a differant guild for any reason

Looking to merge anywhere from 20-35 players into us but will take as little as just 1
    G

At 120 GP, currently but alot of alts with merge to an equal sized guild could reach 160+
    membership guarantees:

Minimum requirements are standard:
    2mil GP + is wanted BUT lower GP is welcome to contact and depending on roster you have a good chance of acceptance
    Daily 600 (500 minimum)
    Participation in TB/TW
    Swgoh.gg registered (I'll be given time to get it not always MANDATORY)
    Discord (recommended not mandatory)
    .CONTACT darkjedi#4825 for more information
  • Hello Holotable Heroes:

Are you looking for a new guild to merge with?

Hondos Elite Pirates is looking for some new members. We are an Active guild. We just lost some inactive members and some other members have moved on. Looking to add 10-15 members. If you have more we can probably make room. Working toward Heroic sith raid and Geo TB's

Active Members: 41 members with 38 active
    Time Zone: CST 7PM raid times with 24 hour join period.
    Guild GP: 69,587,289
    Raids: Heroice Pit and Tank raids on farm. Tier VI sith raid. working towards Heroic sith.
    Territory Wars: very successful and competitive for every 4 wins there is 1 loss
    Territory Battles: Average 25-28 in LS and 26-29 in DS. working towards GEO TB

If a merger is happening we are looking to absorb members and will add some officers. We use line app for extra chat, but it is not required except for officers. We ask for communication if your going to be gone for a few days. Very helpful and Friendly guild. Hope to have you join soon.

Contact Dustin ally code 655-942-991
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/51313/scarif-beach-club/
    Scarif Bëach Club
    201 GP (47/50)

Territory Battles
    Geo DS - 22+
    Hoth LS - 45
    Hoth DS - 47

* Chill, full heroic guild
    * 500+ daily tickets
    * Active and engaged players
    * ~3.5m GP
    * Real life > swgoh
    * Guild advancement > individual

Scarif Beach Club is looking to expand. We are looking for a partner(s)to join us in starting a small alliance. We are not looking to join an existing alliance, so please don’t waste either of our time.

Our vision is to hopefully have two guilds, SBC hopefully around 220m and the second guild around 175m. We are able to accommodate moving our members around to help achieve this goal. The second guild would keep their identity and autonomy.

If this sounds like a good fit stop on by for a chat.

http://discord.scarifbeachclub.com/
  • Macious
    215 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    MandaIorians 43/50 (1 inactive)
    172mil Galactic Power
    Founded April 24th 2016 (Day 1 of the guilds update). After a recent string of longtime member retirements we are now looking to refill our ranks. Most of our members are older 30-40+, laid back, no drama.
    Looking to merge up to 8 players.
    • 2.5m GP minimum
    • No chat aps required.
    • Daily: 500+
    • GeoTB: Participation Required
    • TW: Participation Required (if you join)
    • Raid Start time 7PM EST - Full Heroic -24h Join
    msg my profile here or in game (ally code:459-589-795)
    mandalorians.apexmega.com

Post edited by Macious on
  • Our guild, A Menacing Hope, is looking for a merge of 10+ lower level players. We’re a supportive and active group. I’d show stats but we’re about to split into two guilds, so they’d be inaccurate anyway. If you’re interested, my ally code is 773-665-215.
  • Rabid Kenobis, an active HSTR+ guild of 40 ppl and 140+mm, is looking for 10+ active players seeking active HSTR and Geo TW. Ally code 713 461 588
  • CatoFromTheCoast
    24 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    5pwzas83ugg31.jpg
    The Force Remembers is a new, active guild looking for 10-15 players to bolster its ranks for TWs.

[*] HPIT and HAAT with T5 Sith
    [*] 13 stars in the TB and regular gear donations
    [*] Laidback guild without mandatory Discord or daily 600 minimum.

If you're interested, DM me here or contact me in-game 974 961 999
    [/s]

Thanks, everyone! We underwent 2 mini mergers and are sitting at 49/50 with 41 million GP.
    Post edited by CatoFromTheCoast on
  • Come join the Siths of Moraband.
    We are a casual, no drama, and independent guild. We will never be absorbed, so this can be your permanent home.

After failing to qualify for GEO TB we lost some players. We are going to bounce back with your help.
    We are looking for ~20 new members, but we’ll welcome any lower number if your guild is small. And solo players of course.
    We have no Discord requirement. We don’t boot because you failed to reach 600 daily raid tickets.

Guild GP: 67M
    Members: 30 with ~20 active, average GP of 2.5M for those actives.
    19 members at 2M+ GP, 5 at 3M+, and 2 over 4M.
    Daily guild reset is 7:30 pm EST (11:30 pm UTC)

Raids: Heroic Pit and Tank raids on farm. Tier VI Sith, working towards Heroic.
    Territory Wars: very successful and competitive. 80% win percentage. Although ATM we’re not qualifying for every TW because of the lack of actives. You can help fix that!
    Territory Battles: with our shrunken roster we’re down a bit. Low 20’s for both LS and DS. Obviously we’re working towards GEO TB.

If interested please contact me in game.
    Ally code: 931-346-994
  • Short and sweet:

we are a 130m GP guild thats independent.
    Fully heroic with 11* in Geo TB

Open to all talks of mergers/alliance due to poor participation of about 5 people in Geo TB that we are seeking to replace

note: we will not go into another guild as we have been a guild since day one.

https://swgoh.gg/g/21703/nerds-of-sw/
  • We are looking to have a guild merge with us. We need about 10 people with 2mil gp each. We do HSTR regularly and Geo TP with 6-9 stars. Competitive in TW. Join in game Overlords of Enros or talk to us on Discord. https://swgoh.gg/g/1802/overlords-of-enros/ https://discord.gg/a7KzNuY
  • Totally chill guild with 28 really active people and 9 some what active peps doing HAAT HPIT and tier 6 Sith. We have 13 spots open. Almost 50 million GP.
    It would be cool to have a small guild that likes Bill and Ted join us.

Thanks for your consideration.

The Wyld Stallyns
  • BarryTroyer
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    We are “The Father” looking to rule the Galaxy and are looking for a few good stormtroopers. We recently set participation requirements for TB and for those who join TW, and as a result lost a few members. We can accommodate a merger with up to 11 members

We have HSTR, HPIT and HAAT on farm, usually 2 – 3 times per week. All have 17 – 24 hour join period followed by free for all. HSTR launches at 6 a.m. CDT (11:00 UTC) and the others launch at 6:30 p.m. CDT (23:30 UTC) one with a 17 hour join period the other with a 24 hour join period which alternate monthly. The result is one starts play at 11:30 a.m. CDT (16:30 UTC) and the other at 6:30 p.m. CDT (23:30 UTC).

We have GP related minimum required points for TB unless you let us know you will be out of touch. We are currently doing Hoth – Imperial Retaliation (dark side) and Geonosian – Separatist Might (dark side) events. It will be reviewed when the light side Geonosian TB becomes available.

If you join TW we have GP related minimum required banners with a defensive banner limit for the first 18 hours. We also request, but don’t require, daily raid ticket production with 600 strongly preferred.

We use in game chat for communication and comments in the various territories to identify strategy. Discord / Line are not used. Our officers and members are friendly and willing to help everyone progress. We don’t dictate characters or squads for members to work on, but working toward METAs and legendaries and those that help in TB, TW and Raids is encouraged.

Guild Name – The Father
    Guild GP – 108 Million
    Recruiter – forum username BarryTroyer, in game ally code 593-945-164
    Guild Time Zone – Any, reset 6:30 p.m. CDT (23:30 UTC)
    Raids – HPIT, HAAT, HSTR on farm with join period
    TW – 60 + wins (approx. 5-1 wins)
    TB – Hoth light side 33 stars (no longer done), Hoth dark side 39 stars, Geo dark side 10 stars
    Contact me here or in game to investigate a merger.
    Post edited by BarryTroyer on
  • Jai_Supernova
    92 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Ewoks Ate My Popsicles

We are a central U.S. based guild looking for active players level 80+ seeking to grow with the guild, and have 15 spots open. The following are some basic need to know information:
    • We are sitting at 105mil GP
    • We earn roughly 23k raid tickets/day
    • We have HAAT & HPit on farm, and do roughly 1.5 HAAT & 2.5 HPits a week
    • Raid times are at 7pm CDT/8pm EDT
    • 24hr tag period on HAAT & HPit, launches automatically when enough tickets
    • HPit is on auto-sim
    • STR VI on farm, done usually in 2-3 days
    • We are roughly 70-18 in TW
    • We roughly average 30 LS/33 DS stars in TB
    • We average 5 to 6 stars in Geo TB
    • Have a FB page as well as Discord (Not mandatory to join either)

We offer a relaxed environment for your gaming experience and have only a few rules. The following are a few things we'd like guild-mates to adhere to:
    • You must be able to at the very least read in game guild chat in order to follow strategies & rules for raids
    • You must stay active, any inactivity over 5 days without notice, will result in guild removal
    • Participate as much as possible

If you're looking for a drama free guild with no character restrictions, a good bunch of people and a great atmosphere, please feel free to leave your ally code here and I'll get back to you or look us up via the in game guild search tool. Any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time and interest,
      Jay Supernova
      Ewoks Ate My Popsicles
      Post edited by Jai_Supernova on
    • We are Phantøm Uprising and we are looking for 5 members to come join us. If you have more then 5 then go to our discord, we have a spot for them also!
      45/50 members
      76m GP
      Raids
      7* rancor
      7* haat
      6* sith
      DSTB: 30*
      LSTB: 26*
      GEN: ?
      Requirements: 400 daily tickets, be on everyday and help out in all raids and guild events.
      My ally code is 193 382 128 if you are interested or have any questions you can message me there or you can join our discord . https://discord.gg/rUUpTRC
      Everyone must have a starwars.gg account or you can make one after you join!
      We look forward to seeing soon!
      ipunz2tu8ig3.jpeg
    • Chairborne Rangers (https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/)
      (Invite only)

We are looking for 10 active people to join our guild to replace those who are not pulling their weights. We are one independent guild of four in an alliance.

Requirements...
      • Must be active - daily players only
      • Must be at minimum level 80
      • Must have swgoh.gg account
      Here's our rules...
      • Be active: do the daily guild activities and generate 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
      • No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
      • We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed. Rules are as follow...
        • For TW defense, squad size requirement are set for few territories, go below, get a strike
        • For Hoth TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike
      • TB: we get about 34/36 stars
      • TW: won at least 90% (50+ wins already)
      • Sith: tier 6 within a day or two, start immediately (almost ready for HSTR)
      • HPIT (Sims)/HAAT: 24 hours wait period, start time is 8 local rotating with EST, PST, EU (Germany)
      • If already have 7* Hans/GK, do not solo it or get significance damage
      • Discord is optional - rated PG :)
      Any questions? Or welcome aboard? :)
    • Sh4dowN16ht
      3 posts Member
      edited August 2019
      Order of Fearless Empire. This guild formed back when Guilds were first released so we are looking for joiners, not to disband.

Casual Daily guild looking to fill our ranks to get more efficient HSTR wins and earn more stars on Geonosis. We are US based with players on both coasts after our last merge.

Current Guild GP 154M+, average GP/player 3M+

We are auto on Pit and clear Tank in an hour or so with 1 or 2 solos. Launch time for Tank is 8PM Eastern. HSTR launches at Midnight to give our West Coasters time to hit P4 after work.

I have about 30 - 35 active players out of 42 and will cull as needed for a good merger.

Ally Code: 342-411-298
    • NottaClone
      117 posts Member
      edited August 2019
      Cole Grover
      https://swgoh.gg/g/4204/cole-grover/

Everyone seems to be looking for the same thing; around 10-15 players to join their guild... So I propose that 5 of us get together and merge into 4 seperate guilds.
      So please message me if you are interested in this proposal and let's se what we can work out!

Otherwise...
      Potentially looking for up to 15 new members, but 8 spots are open immediately.
      Current Guild GP - 138 Million
      Guild Reset @ 7:30pm EST

Fairly laid back and easy going Guild.
      Daily participation is encouraged and appreciated. Together we grow stronger!
      Communication is valued through in-game chat, and on our optional Discord server.

All Heroic Raids!

Average Territory Battles 32-38 ☆
      Geonosis Territory Battle 10 ☆
      We win 90% of Territory Wars

Minimum GP - 1.8M (or close enough ;))
      300 Raid Ticket daily average required.

You can contact me here, or in-game...
      "NottaClone" Ally Code: 166-786-742
      Or on Discord... NottaClone#1674
      Alternatively...
      https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/211946/looking-to-merge-5-guilds-into-4
      Post edited by NottaClone on
    • DelGriffith78
      6 posts Member
      edited August 2019
      Delete
      Post edited by DelGriffith78 on
    • Rust
      118 posts Member
      We are A crew of Falcons, a 82m+ guild allied to the 128m+ HSTR 'the Hills have Jedis', and we're looking for 3/5 players to welcome in our sociable guild!

We're looking for active players, to help A crew of Falcons out on our journey! We're focused on teamplay and working together to get the most out of any guild. We're trying to get some good, fun people in here to build a future together. We do Hpit, Haat and STR6. We are working to get to HSTR, but we are short some JKR's, JTR's and some NS teams. We also value people who work towards Geo TB, as we focus on trying to get more Geo/Seperatist in the guild. We had 6 stars in our very first Geo TB with only 82m GP!

What we are looking for:
      1: Follow guildrules and teamorders.
      2: Active and daily participation in all guild events.
      3: Collect minimum 500 daily tokens every day.
      4: Has to have a Discord account.
      5: Has to have a swgoh.gg account.
      6: Driven, sociable, friendly people.
      7: 1m+ GP, or have either JKR, JTR or NS teams.

What do we offer you:
      1: We offer advice/help whenever asked.
      2: Banter between people all over the planet.
      3: Doing as many events as possible, therefore earning as many credits/gear/shards as possible.
      4: An active but friendly Discord server, with sections for all the areas in the game.
      5: All members from both guilds are in the same Discord server, so where ever you are, we are always one big, fun, united group.
      6: Real life is #1 priority, so if you can't make a goal or your tickets it's not a problem, just shoot a message and we're all cool.

Our swgoh.gg profiles:
      1st guild 128m+ strong: The hills have Jedis: https://swgoh.gg/g/40100/the-hills-have-jedis/
      2nd guild 82m+ strong: A crew of Falcons: https://swgoh.gg/g/28680/a-crew-of-falcons/

My account: https://swgoh.gg/p/745381534/
      My Discord: Rust#8261
      My ally code: 746-381-534

If you got questions or just wanna chat, please shoot me a message, I hope to hear from you soon!
    • I need a Canadian guild to merge with our Canadian guild, message me to open dialogue, we are at 150M GP with 47 ppl right now, best 25 of each guild would be perfect.

Our problem is the lower half of our guild is not participating like they should in guild related events, so the top half of us is getting shafted by the lower half. If this sounds familiar, then let's figure something out together. You can message me on discord if you prefer. Owen#4452
    • https://swgoh.gg/g/16176/knights-of-ozzerg/

Knights of Ozzerg
      Mainly UK based HSTR Guild
      Active discord channels
      We are looking at filling three spaces and two players not as active as we would like so have 5 spaces but could move another one or two about for any groups of 7 .
      Friendly and active guild seeking active players
      3 million GP minimum with good squad depth. Others considered
      Running GeoTB 19+ ⭐

HSTR: 24 hour join period
      19:30 GMT start

600 daily tickets
      500+ minimum
      We ask you stay active and participate in all events, including Territory War, Battles and let us know of any breaks.

Discord and swgoh account required
      https://discord.gg/MZbD4h2
    • Hello, auch wir die Petzi's Padawans (http://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/) würden uns über neue aktive Mitglieder freuen. Wir sind eine größtenteils deutschsprachige Gilde mit derzeit 76 mio GP, also knapp an der magischen 80mio Grenze ;-) und könnten bis zu 12 Spieler bei uns aufnehmen (ein paar inaktive Spieler müssten dann gehen)
      Wir spielen hauptsächlich wegen dem Spaß am Spiel und ohne Zwang. Das echte Leben geht natürlich vor.
      Trotzdem spielen wir sowohl HAAT als auch HRancor und den Sithraid auf Level 6 (2-3 JediRey team mehr und wir wären wohl hsith tauglich) mehrmals die Woche, sowie Tickets dafür vorhanden sind.
      Wir holen durchschnittlich 25 bzw. 28 Sterne im TB und kämpfen im TW mit ca. 34+ Leuten um 2 Zetamaterialien (sind seit einem Jahr ungeschlagen).
      Wir benutzen discord, allerdings nur optional, für die, die sich noch intensiver austauschen wollen.
      Falls wer Interesse oder Fragen hat, schreibt mir hier oder ingame 157-812-111.

Ich hoffe man sieht sich ;-)
    • Mephisto_style
      5724 posts Member
      edited August 2019
      JediNutz iz kewl
      Post edited by Mephisto_style on
    • Sef
      15 posts Member
      Venezuela Side -Vaders Rancor Raiders alliance looking for new members!

We have VS as Team A with 135M doing ALL HEROIC RAIDS, TB Hoth 42+ STARS, working on GEO'TB

We are looking for players in team B to bring it to FULL HEROIC. We often offer SWITCHING AMONG A and B guilds.
      Both of A and B are ACTIVE guilds. Expert leader will help you grinding.

For Team B:
      ◦ Guild Name: Vaders Rancor Raiders
      ◦ GP: 87 M
      ◦ Open Positions: 10
      ◦ TB Hoth: 25+ stars
      ◦ Raids: HRancor (3 times a week); HAAT (2 times a week), Sith Tier 6 (2 times a week).
      If you have further questions just contact us in game or Discord.
      Hope I can hear from you soon!

Mr Ammo
      Ally code: 725-171-679
      Discord: Blackhathulk#3632

Syon Knox
      Ally code: 534-761-556
      Discord: Syon#8863

Pandoro Blu
      Allycode: 159-796-859
      Discord: sef#7405
    This discussion has been closed.