Thanks for the cheap JKR destroyer squad

Wailofsummer
45 posts Member
edited August 2019
Thanks for letting us low to non spenders squat those JKR lot with the easy to farm and most entertaining bugs.

I bet many are bugged about investing 8 zetas compared to one or two zeta geo squads but, hey, that’s the bugs life.

pwb0xlgojcsp.jpeg

Now bring on the clones.

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    Thanks for letting us low to non spenders squat those JKR lot with the easy to farm and most entertaining bugs.

I bet many are bugged about investing 8 zetas compared to one or two zeta geo squads but, hey, that’s the bugs life.

pwb0xlgojcsp.jpeg

Now bring on the clones.

Jkr had a run for what 11 months now. No other team have been meta for this long.
  • Boros wrote: »

pwb0xlgojcsp.jpeg

Now bring on the clones.

Jkr had a run for what 11 months now. No other team have been meta for this long.

I do see your point so I'm not arguing with that, but JKR is by no means meta. DRevan/Malak has been the meta for about 4 months. Did you miss the memo?
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Bugs are a counter to JKR?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

pwb0xlgojcsp.jpeg

Now bring on the clones.

Well, if they got jkr, and bugs are easy farms, guess what? They'll have both. They'll use whatever works best in arena, and have a huge advantage in gac/tw over anyone who skips revan for the bugs.
  • I still have g13 JKR teams placing first in my shard. That's against DR's with 180+ SPD. Honestly JKR is the worst thing to happen to this game. Like the post mentioned above it took them 11 or more months to even consider a soft counter.

Truthfully if they took out Malak, Arena would see some balance again.
    Traya,GG,JKR, Padme,CLS would all be very competitive again.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    I still have g13 JKR teams placing first in my shard. That's against DR's with 180+ SPD. Honestly JKR is the worst thing to happen to this game. Like the post mentioned above it took them 11 or more months to even consider a soft counter.

Your first sentence says that jkr can beat DR malak squads. Then you go on to say they need to take out malak for balance???

Also gg and padme ARE very competitive as it is. Taking top spots daily.

One last thing: there were ALWAYS soft counters to jkr. JTR droids and CLS were beating jkr from day one. Just because you didn't know, doesn't mean they weren't there, or that others weren't using them.
  • JKR has not been meta for 11 months, and there are several hard counters now. I don't see a problem.
  • H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    I still have g13 JKR teams placing first in my shard. That's against DR's with 180+ SPD.

What squad do you use against such a high speed DRs? With Thrawn? Or Hoda Anakin?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    I still have g13 JKR teams placing first in my shard. That's against DR's with 180+ SPD.

https://swgoh.gg/stats/top-characters/speed/?f=Darth Revan

There is a single DR in the entire game at 180.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Bugs are a counter to JKR?

Yes

Sometimes

Get Just shy of 50% win with 15k higher gp jkr squads.

Bet it bugs many.

• Wailofsummer
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2019

Well, if they got jkr, and bugs are easy farms, guess what? They'll have both. They'll use whatever works best in arena, and have a huge advantage in gac/tw over anyone who skips revan for the bugs.

No, they will still be chasing those g13 pieces
  • TVF wrote: »

https://swgoh.gg/stats/top-characters/speed/?f=Darth Revan

There is a single DR in the entire game at 180.

Yes that's him. qvao1qz5b3e5.png
  • H_B0MBZ wrote: »

What squad do you use against such a high speed DRs? With Thrawn? Or Hoda Anakin?

First off I can't beat this guy. However I beat faster squads using GG suicide squad
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I still have g13 JKR teams placing first in my shard. That's against DR's with 180+ SPD. Honestly JKR is the worst thing to happen to this game. Like the post mentioned above it took them 11 or more months to even consider a soft counter.

Your first sentence says that jkr can beat DR malak squads. Then you go on to say they need to take out malak for balance???

One last thing: there were ALWAYS soft counters to jkr. JTR droids and CLS were beating jkr from day one. Just because you didn't know, doesn't mean they weren't there, or that others weren't using them.

Yes JKR can beat Malak and so can other DR teams. And I wouldn't call Padme a counter because Malak can 1v5 if no healing immunity can land.

What I'm trying to say is if you take out Malak pretty much every team can beat each other.

Dude I ran JTR and at least in my shard you couldn't get past rank 50 during the time. That is a counter to poorly modded Revans.

I think it is you buddy who needs to be informed. Plus I see you in other posts trolling others as well so keep living the dream.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Yes JKR can beat Malak and so can other DR teams. And I wouldn't call Padme a counter because Malak can 1v5 if no healing immunity can land.

What I'm trying to say is if you take out Malak pretty much every team can beat each other.

Dude I ran JTR and at least in my shard you couldn't get past rank 50 during the time. That is a counter to poorly modded Revans.

I think it is you buddy who needs to be informed. Plus I see you in other posts trolling others as well so keep living the dream.

Ok. I beat malak everyday without one, but you keep living your self-induced nightmare.

pwb0xlgojcsp.jpeg

Now bring on the clones.

I do see your point so I'm not arguing with that, but JKR is by no means meta. DRevan/Malak has been the meta for about 4 months. Did you miss the memo?

JKR is still hanging in there. Fast g13 squads with good mods and a fast Thrawn can still take top arena spots. So can GG with BB-8 and Padme, even without 3PO.

pwb0xlgojcsp.jpeg

Now bring on the clones.

JKR is still hanging in there. Fast g13 squads with good mods and a fast Thrawn can still take top arena spots. So can GG with BB-8 and Padme, even without 3PO.

Just because you can win doesn't make it meta. That makes it anti-meta.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/