Traya and Savage Interaction

Im close to unlocking Traya. And while im finding a 4th and 5th for the triumvirate (as i want to build 2 teams for sith), i kinda wonder about the interaction between traya unique zeta and savage with zeta.

So traya makes sith allies dispel debuffs at the start of their turn, and they take 5% max health damage for every debuffs dispelled.

So, what if the whole team is debuffed. Then savage take a turn. He dispells any debuff he has(traya unique) and takes damage. But his zeta says whenever he takes damage, he gains 30% turn meter and HoT. At this point, he has 100% TM. Does the damage triggers his zeta, giving him HoT and healing him?(i guess the TM wont because he has 100% TM)

Then after he takes a turn, he dispel every debuff from a random sith ally, and taking the debuffs. So as long as any sith ally has debuff, this interaction will loop.

Anyone who noticed this?Any clarification if he heals and gains HoT’s?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    He probably will heal and get dots, as unmitigable damage is one of the condition triggers. Then he would steal any debuffs if there is any Sith ally thst still has any.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I was wondering about this yesterday and I am not sure how it works. He doesnt seem to move more often with Traya but I will try to watch closer.

I will say that I am using him on my Traya team in GTB and zSavage is awesome. He is extremely hardy, and his overpower comes in very handy to crush those high health clones that get the wall buff. My Traya is only 6* and my Savage is only g11 but since I added him the team has gone 4/4 every time.
  • It won't loop. Savage dispels allies at the end of his own turn, Traya cleanses allies at the beginning of their respective turn. Meaning that when Savage is cleansed by Traya and thus takes damage, it's already his turn, so he can not gain any additional turnmeter.
  • It won't loop. Savage dispels allies at the end of his own turn, Traya cleanses allies at the beginning of their respective turn. Meaning that when Savage is cleansed by Traya and thus takes damage, it's already his turn, so he can not gain any additional turnmeter.

Yes. I know that he won’t gain 30% turn meter because he already has 100% TM. i’m asking about Healing over Time he gets by taking damage. When he gets damaged by Traya’s unique, does he get Healing over time, thus healing what was “damaged” in health, restoring him to 100% health?

And the loop im talking is about those HoT’s he gets as long as any ally has debuff, not the TM loop.

This is exactly what happens here. I use Zavage a whole lot and he really shines when he's with Sass and SiT. He can also 1v5 several teams for you in GA and he'll beat a GG 1V1😉

No a maxed zSavage can most certainly not beat a maxed zGrievous 1v1. Grievous inflicts healing immunity on basic. Shock and healing immunity will still shut down Savage.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    It won't loop. Savage dispels allies at the end of his own turn, Traya cleanses allies at the beginning of their respective turn. Meaning that when Savage is cleansed by Traya and thus takes damage, it's already his turn, so he can not gain any additional turnmeter.

This is exactly what happens here. I use Zavage a whole lot and he really shines when he's with Sass and SiT. He can also 1v5 several teams for you in GA and he'll beat a GG 1V1😉

No a maxed zSavage can most certainly not beat a maxed zGrievous 1v1. Grievous inflicts healing immunity on basic. Shock and healing immunity will still shut down Savage.

I think he means savage can beat gg if gg has less than 50% health and it's savage's turn :smile:
  • Darth_Viel wrote: »
    It won't loop. Savage dispels allies at the end of his own turn, Traya cleanses allies at the beginning of their respective turn. Meaning that when Savage is cleansed by Traya and thus takes damage, it's already his turn, so he can not gain any additional turnmeter.

And the loop im talking is about those HoT’s he gets as long as any ally has debuff, not the TM loop.

Okay, I misread that.

The HoT loop does also not work. I've just tried it, Savage does not get a HoT effect by the damage he takes from Traya's cleansing.
    But it was a nice idea though.
  • Okay, I misread that.

The HoT loop does also not work. I've just tried it, Savage does not get a HoT effect by the damage he takes from Traya's cleansing.
    But it was a nice idea though.[/quote]

Thank you for the clarification. Be nice though if Zavage gains HoTs and heal the health he lost with Traya unique.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

Have you tried it? I think you are probably right, but Savage does cleanse and gains a lot of TM.
  • VonZant wrote: »

Have you tried it? I think you are probably right, but Savage does cleanse and gains a lot of TM.

True, but either way Grievous's max health would get to a certain point using his second special, and he'd just one-hit Saavge. Don't think Savage could ever get Grievous down to half health by himself either.
  • VonZant wrote: »

True, but either way Grievous's max health would get to a certain point using his second special, and he'd just one-hit Saavge. Don't think Savage could ever get Grievous down to half health by himself either.

Thats my thoughts. His basic does not do enough damage to chip GG away to half health.