CG Whitewashing Jolee?

In SW: KOTOR, Jolee Bindo is clearly a human male with dark skin.
In SWGOH, Jolee is a white human male.
Surely I can't be the first one to notice?
Also, Jolee didn't have a light or dark side alignment, but in SWGOH it says he is light side.

Replies

• He's dark skinned on my devices - check your settings.
  • He's dark skinned on my devices - check your settings.

I have played on 3 devices, 2 android 1 apple, all the same.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    4m38qc6gbhpp.jpg

He is dark skinned.

But maybe at some point in the future, in a galaxy far far away, such things won't matter.
  • TangoSket wrote: »
    He's dark skinned on my devices - check your settings.

I have played on 3 devices, 2 android 1 apple, all the same.

He's not white-skinned on my device either ;)
  • Karlito
    58 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    g9dr9mtvbyc7.jpg

Seams dark to me !

Edit : VonZant was faster !
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Jolee was neither lightside or darkside. However in a game that only has 2 sides he had to go somewhere. Lightside is a better fit.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    He's clearly dark skinned. As for the alignment, it bugs me as well since it was one of his defining characteristics, but that's because there's simply no "neutral" option here and light suits him better than dark.
  • Karlito wrote: »
    g9dr9mtvbyc7.jpg

Seams dark to me !

Edit : VonZant was faster !

Maybe I'm just seeing things in a different colour to everyone!
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    TangoSket wrote: »
    Also, Jolee didn't have a light or dark side alignment, but in SWGOH it says he is light side.

Stop being the issue in this world and just enjoy life.

Wampa is niether light side or dark side but they had to put him on one of the sides too.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nauros wrote: »
    He's clearly dark skinned. As for the alignment, it bugs me as well since it was one of his defining characteristics, but that's because there's simply no "neutral" option here and light suits him better than dark.

Agreed, a shame. Would be nice but it would be a lot of development for just the one character
  • LordDirt wrote: »

cheers gamer
  • He's white-washed more by the fact he speaks English. You think for a femptosecond that they would speak English in a galaxy far far away? The Force never said, "English Mother %#!$Dr, do you speak it?" "What???" "What galaxy you from?" "What????" "What ain't no galaxy I ever heard of. They speak English in What?"
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

Agreed, a shame. Would be nice but it would be a lot of development for just the one character

Actually, they were considering it for T3 but it didn't work out for some reason. And there would be other fitting that tag, such as Wampa, Ugnaught, Jawas...
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    He's white-washed more by the fact he speaks English. You think for a femptosecond that they would speak English in a galaxy far far away? The Force never said, "English Mother %#!$Dr, do you speak it?" "What???" "What galaxy you from?" "What????" "What ain't no galaxy I ever heard of. They speak English in What?"

:D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11450 posts Moderator

fmwyn99arywu.png

He's bluewashed in my settings
  • Ultra wrote: »

fmwyn99arywu.png

He's bluewashed in my settings

Blue washed people are people too.
  • TangoSket wrote: »

🤦‍♂️
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Wampa is niether light side or dark side but they had to put him on one of the sides too.

^this. What a ridiculous post.
This discussion has been closed.