Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - August 2019 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
If you are a NEWER PLAYER guild looking for players, post your ads here. A New Player guild is one that:
Is looking for players who are newer to the gamer
Should not really have minimum player level/GP and character requirements

Rules:
No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your waitlist, more awesomeness etc.
One ad per guild.
** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **
How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
Your guild name
Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
Anything else you feel is important for people to know

Replies

• Jbp1515
    157 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    We are the galacticbarons, sub guild to galactic rebels (Fully Heroic and Geo TB)

We are looking to clean house and fill with players who are active daily and willing to participate in TB and TW. We are currently at 41 members but since we started the guild, some of our members have sadly gone inactive so we can accommodate more than 15. We are not interested in joining another guild since we are a sub guild. Here's some info about our guild:
    We are fully heroic (with the help of mercs)
    We have gotten 13* the past two tb
    When a spot opens up in the main guild, if you meet the 2m requirement, you are given priority before we go out searching for recruits
    We need around 8 more for tw, hence the interest in merging
    We would like 600 tickets a day but we understand that it may be hard to get that consistently if you're f2p. That being said, we are casual but our aim is to still be competitive!
    Minimum level to join is 65 but we will accept all gp levels as long as you bring a good attitude and you're willing to work together as a team!
    While we have a discord server, it is not required. Games are for fun and adding a third party app as a requirement can affect that so we simply encourage downloading discord.
    https://discord.gg/DYxqvRT
    If anyone is interested, please don't hesitate to ask me questions! Thank you for reading!
    Please contact LittleRayne in game 515-588-354 if you are interested in joining
  • accx8x.jpg

Are you a casual, but active player? Perhaps you're new and need some help getting started? Or maybe you just think the galaxy could do with less scruffy nerfherders and more gentlewookies?! Well, you're home now friend.

We're a growing guild with no requirements to join. Our only rule is a 10-day inactivity boot (with exceptions always granted if requested - we all need an intergalactic holiday sometimes!)

About Us:
    • Currently running Heroic Rancor, T4 Sith & T6 Tank (all with a 24hr join period).
    • Average 16* Hoth Territory Battles but improving regularly.
    • Good Territory War record - we tend to win around 4 of every 5 on average.
    • Mainly F2P players, a mixture of old masters and padawans.
    • A friendly, supportive atmosphere where there are no stupid questions.
    • No entry requirements, all are welcome!

If this sounds like a group you'd like to join, simply contact Tizzyhound [382-753-691] or search for us ingame, no invite required!

May The Force Be With You,
    The League of Gentlemen
  • MasterJainaSolo
    33 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    If you’re a lower level player and you’re looking for an active supportive guild, A Menacing Hope is for you! Our only requirements are that you are active, and listen to the leader and officers. We are 36 right now. Our gp is currently 47 mil. We’re currently clearing tier iv pit Sith. If interested, my ally code is 773-665-215
    Post edited by MasterJainaSolo on
  • 6Shuter
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Deleted
  • Just started a quild and looking for new players. Join wandels force. My Ally code is 433-666-967
  • Capt_Lone_Starr
    645 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I am Lone Starr of the Marauders of Malachor Alliance of Independent Guilds, I am Here putting out a general Recruitment call for the Alliance as a whole, we are a collection of 8 Guilds which a few are looking for some members for a new Development Guild, ideal for players Alt accounts or Players who are stuck in or just tired of the Starter Guild system and you want a change, please contact me here or in game at 479-139-183

Guild Name: Ewoks Home BBQ
    Leader Account: Vomits The Mawg
    Ally Code: 896-755-994
    Join Type: Invite
    Guild Type: Alliance Development
    Raids: HPIT, HAAT, STR T4/5

Guild Name: Galactic Spartans MMA
    Leader Account: Dark Helmet
    Ally Code: 499-139-183
    Join Type: Open to Join
    Officer Opportunity: 4 Spots

To join please be guild free when requesting invite directly from the guild, if you are able to find the guild in search just send a join request.

Hope to see you there
    Post edited by Capt_Lone_Starr on
  • I am Lone Starr of the Marauders of Malachor Alliance of Independent Guilds, I am Here putting out a general Recruitment call for the Alliance as a whole, we are a collection of 8 Guilds which a few are looking for some members for a new Development Guild, ideal for players Alt accounts or Players who are stuck in or just tired of the Starter Guild system and you want a change, please contact me here or in game at 499-139-183

To join please be guild free when requesting invite directly from the guild, if you are able to find the guild in search just send a join request.

Hope to see you there

Sent you a message my friend
  • Hello,

We currently are a small guild looking for members.

Our strongest member is about 1.6 mil gp.

We have no requirements and understand that everyone has a life and cant be on every day.

We are open to join.

SWGuardians
  • Capt_Lone_Starr
    645 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I am Lone Starr of the Marauders of Malachor Alliance of Independent Guilds, I am Here putting out a general Recruitment call for the Alliance as a whole, we are a collection of 8 Guilds which a few are looking for some members for a new Development Guild, ideal for players Alt accounts or Players who are stuck in or just tired of the Starter Guild system and you want a change, please contact me here or in game at 479-139-183

Hope to see you there
  • Hello there,

LF an active leveling guild to be able to raid in/TW and stuff (i can't atm since they only do 7* runs or heroics, which i can't join for now).

Playing everyday, will get all daily tokens for sure, etc.

Thanks in advance.
  • Hello,

We currently are a small guild looking for members.

Our strongest member is about 1.6 mil gp.

We have no requirements and understand that everyone has a life and cant be on every day.

We are open to join.

SWGuardians

Cant find you!
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    We're full for now, sorry!
    Post edited by catharsis478 on
  • Guild Name: Get Rexed
    Galactic Power: 2.5 mill
    Members: 7/50 ranking from 40 to 85
    Looking for more members of any level
    Focusing on pit and sith raids also trying to get into territory battles/wars. Very good support from our higher leveled members. Good guild for new players who need gear and insight on the game!
    Feel free to message me or join the the guild at will.
    Ally code: 114-128-258
    Hope to hear from you!
  • I am Lone Starr of the Marauders of Malachor Alliance of Independent Guilds, I am Here putting out a general Recruitment call for the Alliance as a whole, we are a collection of 8 Guilds which a few are looking for some members for a new Development Guild, ideal for players Alt accounts or Players who are stuck in or just tired of the Starter Guild system and you want a change, please contact me here or in game at the following Ally Codes Below:

Leader Account: Barf The Mawg
    Ally Code: 282-44-599

Hope to see you there
This discussion has been closed.