Malak fresh unlocked

Prev1
Edward
651 posts Member
edited August 2019
Sorry, guys. I have been really busy these days, attending open inspections every Sat, trying to buy a decent property. I pretty much auto everything in this game, two arena, Tb, raids...you name it. My only wish is to have a universal Auto button :D which I only need to press once a week.
8Ai1296.jpg
As always, I have been preparing for any events in terms of gear, zeta and other resources. Got Padme 1st round, Malak 2nd, all for free. As long as I have the required characters for the events, I will be able to smash them, panic farm is not my style, burning too many crystals so I would rather wait for 2nd round. I did the event hard way, using T3M4 because he is a pilot, one stone two birds. Of course I have Mission Yao at 7* and ready to g12 too :#

After gearing quite a few toons for the event, I still have a lot of gear, Zeta and other stash.
azverIk.jpg
CxKrNpa.jpg
USBmXsS.jpg
Be prepared or get ripped off :p

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Show us your kryos, not that outdated stuff.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Show us your kryos, not that outdated stuff.

I have four, used two on DR, rest two for Malak. You know what, maybe I should save them for the next event :D
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Tsk tsk tsk... you’re slacking Edward!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    How many GET1?

Which 3 other toons did you use?
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Meanwhile check out my......
    0qi9kc7rg9z1.jpg
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    How many GET1?

I am saving to buy a house, no spare $. Even I have, won’t waste on a game.

I used T3-M4 instead of Mission Yao for light side because he is a pilot, and I used Juhani instead of Ordo for dark side.
  • Edward wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    How many GET1?

I am saving to buy a house, no spare $. Even I have, won’t waste on a game.

I used T3-M4 instead of Mission Yao for light side because he is a pilot, and I used Juhani instead of Ordo for dark side.

You mean Mission Vao, right? If you’re going to “try” and brag, at least spell correctly.
  • Question: why did you use t3 „because he is a pilot“? What does the pilot thing makes it special for you?
  • I would also like to point out that Mission Vao is a female. So I’m not sure how Edward got that wrong.
  • Danubiss wrote: »
    I would also like to point out that Mission Vao is a female. So I’m not sure how Edward got that wrong.

If you read the sentence, it’s T3 that’s described as “he”.
  • Danubiss wrote: »
    I would also like to point out that Mission Vao is a female. So I’m not sure how Edward got that wrong.

If you read the sentence, it’s T3 that’s described as “he”.

You’re right. My bad.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    "Why you used T3 over Mission?"
    55qbtsrycv7w.png
    82ecowxxugvy.png
    'Cause reasons!

"And why you used Juhani over Ordo?"
    u91ys76o5f71.png
    uafpo8w14ifa.png
    Because REASONS!!!
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Let me see your seps and see how ready you are for that. Because your guild would need your waste of resources :)
  • Brag Tag should be placed on this.
  • Omg, this guy so... "weird". Keeping resources for what reason? Why do you play with this game honestly? In my guild you'd be live very short time man, jesus!
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Thanks for the update Edward. Incredible post as always
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Oh cool Edwards back.. yay..

*yawn*
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    If I were Edward I’d wait until I had enough for 4 houses before buying one.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I feel like I must be missing something. What’s the point of this post? Tons of people got Malak free-to-play the second time around. Is it supposed to be impressive that T3-M4 was used over Mission? It’s basically the same. If someone did it without Zaalbar that would be impressive.
  • Wierd flex, but okay.
  • I only wish to one day be as good at this game as Edward.
  • Monomer wrote: »
    I feel like I must be missing something. What’s the point of this post? Tons of people got Malak free-to-play the second time around. Is it supposed to be impressive that T3-M4 was used over Mission? It’s basically the same. If someone did it without Zaalbar that would be impressive.

Ooh ooh I did it without zalbaar 1st time round, no title like bastilla on the bench mind but can I at least get a pat on the back 😝
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Let me see your seps and see how ready you are for that. Because your guild would need your waste of resources :)

I try to not post in Edward threads because that's the only reason he makes them, but here you go.

https://swgoh.gg/p/291956265/characters/?f=Separatist
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    @TVF I’ve always wondered what his roster looked like.. it’s not that impressive really, obviously all in a bunker waiting the apocalypse or something..

Cheers for sharing though
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Wrathor wrote: »
    Monomer wrote: »
    I feel like I must be missing something. What’s the point of this post? Tons of people got Malak free-to-play the second time around. Is it supposed to be impressive that T3-M4 was used over Mission? It’s basically the same. If someone did it without Zaalbar that would be impressive.

Ooh ooh I did it without zalbaar 1st time round, no title like bastilla on the bench mind but can I at least get a pat on the back 😝

@Wrathor *pat* *pat*

Good work..
  • Kokie wrote: »
    Meanwhile check out my......
    0qi9kc7rg9z1.jpg

Chicken.
  • So you made this post so people congratulate you or something?
  • Angelloyd wrote: »
    So you made this post so people congratulate you or something?
    That’s all @Edward does. His badge of honour is the stockpile of carbantis he keeps lying about*.

* there are 2 possible meanings to that sentence.
  • Laz
    190 posts Member
    Thanks, Edward. There’s something about these posts that I really enjoy.