Malak replayable but....

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a form of reward for the first completion of the malak event like a zeta or mods when u replay. It's great that we get to play it as many times as possible.

Or after unlocking malak you can use any form of DS/LS team that meets the 17.5k GP mark on the respective half.

Replies

• This is a big argument in favor what the devs say about sandbox mode.

That people will not want to play a mode that gives no rewards.
  • But we already got the reward! The reward is its replayable, unlike so many other event...
  • Why is it replayable ?
  • Being replayable is rewarding enough. Don't make them take it away.
  • You mean people actually wanna replay that lol. I was close to giving up on the light side when malak was the reward. Very tough event
  • Since people already asking for rewards, guess we won't be seeing that sandbox mode...
  • No. However, I did really enjoy the event and hope they use similar interesting game mechanics for LSGTB.
  • Wouldn't it be cool if there was a form of reward for the first completion of the malak event like a zeta or mods when u replay. It's great that we get to play it as many times as possible.

Or after unlocking malak you can use any form of DS/LS team that meets the 17.5k GP mark on the respective half.

Give them a finger and they'll take your whole hand. Something will always find something to be upset about.
  • I'm not upset over anything. I still had to unlock LS so just completing the event this time was reading enough
  • I like the idea of being able to replay with any character. The light side was so hard with the old republic toons, itd be fun to see how other toons could fare.