#1 reason I shouldn't have dropped resources in Jawas

Today.... and I can't even get her gear purple...
bkrysz2xs8cr.png

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Yes you can!

vcxsuvznpufy.jpg

• With visa/master card, you can

Don't leave swgoh without it
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Too bad there wasn't some way to know when you're close to unlocking someone.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Yeah it sucks how we can't see our character shards :(
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Rainbow kittens.
    Post edited by Mephisto_style on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Look at the bright side....at 5 stars she's wasn't going to do much for you anyway.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Look at the bright side....at 5 stars she's wasn't going to do much for you anyway.

and without N and Sion
  • Well this thread escalated darkly.
  • When everyone said stop spending time on Jawas ,only for another 7 jawa threads to open we all knew something like this would happen.

Don't worry just focus down on the triumphant and you will be back to normal.
  • Did unlocking Traya come as a surprise to you? Surely you must've seen it coming for some time. I hoarded resources when Traya started getting closer, and I had her at zzG11+4 within a day of unlocking her. Planning and such. She's good fun though.
  • Did unlocking Traya come as a surprise to you? Surely you must've seen it coming for some time. I hoarded resources when Traya started getting closer, and I had her at zzG11+4 within a day of unlocking her. Planning and such. She's good fun though.

I stopped paying attention to her unlock a few weeks back. Knew it was coming just didn't expect so soon. Also, I don't have Sion and swapping her into my EP team is really the only benefit I get at the moment.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Congratulations! May you always have an overwhelmingly binary victory with your new character
  • eh, her best use is as a Brood Alpha counter now. All she has to do is provide a lead. Protect her a bit with a couple tanks so she can Isolate the Brute and then you're good to go.
  • Congratulations! May you always have an overwhelmingly binary victory with your new character

Something that sounds smart but isn't.
  • Now hoarding all my gear for next August.
    I broke da code!
    MaxiPriest wrote: »
    With visa/master card, you can

Don't leave swgoh without it

Visa/mastercard.... visa mastrcrd... visas masr... Visas Marrs rework confirmed. Hoard all gear for next August.
    #makeVisasGreaterer1moghen
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    That's your #1 reason? Not that fact that the Jawas are continually warring with the Tuskens for worst SWGOH faction?
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • I think I’m missing something?
    This thread is about the fact that you just unlocked traya and you’re upset that you used the gear on Jawas...which you then followed up by saying that you didn’t care about unlocking traya, nor do you have any use for her.

So why was using the gear on Jawas a bad idea (aside from the obvious reason that is not related to traya)?
  • #1 pointless post of the day goes to OP. No offense, but to me it just seems like a post to show off your new Traya. While nothing special anymore, it may still be of importance to you, so I say grats for the unlock.
    Anyway, you could have just sent a pic of your last meal saying "I just had dinner." It would have been of the same use as your current post.
  • #1 pointless post of the day goes to OP. No offense, but to me it just seems like a post to show off your new Traya. While nothing special anymore, it may still be of importance to you, so I say grats for the unlock.
    Anyway, you could have just sent a pic of your last meal saying "I just had dinner." It would have been of the same use as your current post.

Totally was a useless post! And no, at this point I don't care about her on my roster. She kind of doesn't fit anywhere good for me right now, but might be more valuable than ST or RG on my Empire team behind EP. But lets keep these Jawa threads going!!

Totally was a useless post! And no, at this point I don't care about her on my roster. She kind of doesn't fit anywhere good for me right now, but might be more valuable than ST or RG on my Empire team behind EP. But lets keep these Jawa threads going!!

I'd definitely gear her up and do the same with Sion and Nihilus if you still haven't. The sith trio is still very strong in TW and GA and counters a good amount of teams. Great if you need undersized wins as well. I don't know how advanced your account is but I definitely recommend investing in the trio, it's worth it. They are also great in the Geo TB because they can take quite a beating. And yeah, keep the Jawa threads coming if you want, they're fun lol. I like it when people go for weird/random/fun teams just for the hell of it. But this one was kinda unnecessary :)
    Cheers 👍

I'd definitely gear her up and do the same with Sion and Nihilus if you still haven't. The sith trio is still very strong in TW and GA and counters a good amount of teams. Great if you need undersized wins as well. I don't know how advanced your account is but I definitely recommend investing in the trio, it's worth it. They are also great in the Geo TB because they can take quite a beating. And yeah, keep the Jawa threads coming if you want, they're fun lol. I like it when people go for weird/random/fun teams just for the hell of it. But this one was kinda unnecessary :)
    Cheers 👍

My entire life has been unnecessary. Live in a world I never wanted to be in.