Do I need potency on Jawa scavenger?

Rake6
442 posts Member
Mine got 45%. Do I need more for the Bossk lead? Or he needs life and protection more? Or he won't get hit cuz of Bossk taunting?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I don't think it matter, honestly.
  • You do. But he also needs speed so he can basic and go under stealth.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    A g7 jawa scavenger has about 3500 combined physical + special damage. Line in the Sand multiplies that combined value by .02 and adds to potency (as per swgoh.gg info). Which in a g7 adds around 70% potency.

And he stealths on critical, so in order to stealth you need high critical chance.
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Juzz wrote: »
    A g7 jawa scavenger has about 3500 combined physical + special damage. Line in the Sand multiplies that combined value by .02 and adds to potency (as per swgoh.gg info). Which in a g7 adds around 70% potency.

And he stealths on critical, so in order to stealth you need high critical chance.

How does dmg effect potency ? It's *0.02 to potency not dmg ?
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Addition to potency: Physical*0.02
    q9m661rxed2k.jpg

Addition to potency: Specual*0.02
    v9kl5vcd862d.jpg
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Oh wow. I didn't believe this when I read it a while back because it isn't stated in-game.
    That meams my JS at G9 with 4500 total damage has +90 potency on top of the 63 I have him at.
    Oh, I was gonna say I wouldn't worry about CC because he's behind Nebit. You have him behind Bossk though.
  • Juzz wrote: »

I can say that when I use the team in PVE I do see TDs placed on those that attack me around 40% of the time. So I think it is WAI. My JS apparently has 150% potency for TDs.