Best and Worst DS Teams for GEODSTB

This is also Roster dependent but wanted to see what some others are using and avoiding.

What works for me - non sep
Palp , vader , thrawn, Tarkin, ipd/bsf (when I platoon Dr)
All zetas are there , G12.
One of my main teams. Does great in p1-p2. Can be sketchy in p3 depending on opening salvos. P4 I can get 2/4 waves.

Sith Empire - probably the best non sep team for this Tb. Malak is fantastic here. His force drain can get elite leaders to yellow. Problem is very high need in platoons.

Sith - traya , sion, dn- sometimes I use wampa with them and sm. Pending platoons I throw malak when I can’t use Sith empire. Great team like empire above does superb in p1-2 and p3 and p4 are little sketch.

Not working for me - ns. But is a better option same with fo and Bh. Out of those 3 my ns are more geared and better modded.

Any cool teams out there? Good mixes?
Or are we all just waiting for my seps and ds teams?

Replies

• NS - with a g13 Old Daka (zeta) - are the only team I’m aware of that have gone 4/4 in phase 4.

I started a thread challenging anyone to post a screenshot of 4/4 in phase 4 and that’s the only positive response there was.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Yeah p4 is a beast.. nothing I have has done better than 3/4.. and that was g12 ns with wampa (mt/av/daka/zombie and wampa)..

Other than that what @Vinny_Vader_Vedi said.. don’t have malak at 6* but everything else works as per his post.. also bh with wampa in p1/2/3 are 4/4 to 3/4 in p3..

Bugs are decent as well with brood lead..
  • Attilorz
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    This is also Roster dependent but wanted to see what some others are using and avoiding.

What works for me - non sep
    Palp , vader , thrawn, Tarkin, ipd/bsf (when I platoon Dr)
    All zetas are there , G12.
    One of my main teams. Does great in p1-p2. Can be sketchy in p3 depending on opening salvos. P4 I can get 2/4 waves.

Sith Empire - probably the best non sep team for this Tb. Malak is fantastic here. His force drain can get elite leaders to yellow. Problem is very high need in platoons.

Sith - traya , sion, dn- sometimes I use wampa with them and sm. Pending platoons I throw malak when I can’t use Sith empire. Great team like empire above does superb in p1-2 and p3 and p4 are little sketch.

Not working for me - ns. But is a better option same with fo and Bh. Out of those 3 my ns are more geared and better modded.

Any cool teams out there? Good mixes?
    Or are we all just waiting for my seps and ds teams?
    P1 and P2
    Palp-Vader-Tarkin (g11)-Bads Thrawn 4/4
    Triumvirate+ Maul + KRU (My Traya doesn't get trhough otherwise)
    Bossk-Aurra-Greedo-Boba-Dengar all g12 except Dengar 4/4.
    NS 4/4 in p1 with asajj leader. NS + FOO 3/4 in p2.

P3 Still i don't have traya at 7* so:
    Palp-Bads-Thrawn-Sion-Nihilus. 3/4. In my guild people manage to do 4/4
    NS with Asajj leader 3/4. Let's see if a g13 Daka can push up to 4/4.
    Same BH as above 1/4.

Any suggestions?

Edit. We are not able to make 1/4 in p4 anyway
    FO for me doesn't work.
  • I easily do 4/4 in p3 with my NS team, I just got Daka to 83k so I will see what I can do if we make it to P4.

https://swgoh.gg/p/267725337/
  • Second TB I went 4/4 with FO (UKR FOX FOO FOST KR) in P1 bottom territory when I ran into Elite Mace. Just kept stunning Mace as much as possible and whaling away with KR Lash Out. Guess that was a fluke because I haven't managed it again. Failed badly vs Shaak Ti because of all the counters.
    Haven't had any luck with Sisters, maybe too slow. Tried zVader lead hoping the DoTs would prove fatal but it hasn't worked too well yet. Haven't tried troopers because I don't think they will work.
  • UKR FOO FOX FOST Kylo
    Just took FO 4/4 again on P1 bottom territory. Last wave included an Elite ARC Trooper at lead and two Entrenched Sharpshooters. There was a little RNG involved as they could have defeated UKR early in the encounter but did not and he hung around to continue dishing out tactical stuns when needed. Eventually UKR and FOST both went down but by then I had the upper hand.
    msDmz5K.png

Vader Palpatine Thrawn Shore TFP
    Tried Vader lead again, 93% Potency. DoTs were landing regularly with some resists and doing a great job chewing through the enemy health pools, defeated more than a few enemies by just leaving them alone when appropriate. Palps (90%) was doing well with Shock and Stun, could probably use more Potency. All was going well until Barriss showed up in the 3rd wave, couldn't stop her from clearing the debuffs that were fueling TFP, wound up losing Shore. Then Shaak Ti showed up in the 4th wave and it was over. Went 3/4.
    Y6yS8sf.png
    Vader lead might work better in the top territory but Rex is up there. A different squad comp might work better, maybe.
  • @EventineElessedil I’ve had no problems with palp up to p4
  • I'm trying to make Vader's undispellable DoTs do all the work. I know Palp provides that Potency boost but I'm wondering if big DoT stacks will be the key. Just boosted Vader and Palp both up to 96% Potency to see if that makes a difference.
  • I'm trying to make Vader's undispellable DoTs do all the work. I know Palp provides that Potency boost but I'm wondering if big DoT stacks will be the key. Just boosted Vader and Palp both up to 96% Potency to see if that makes a difference.

Let me know! I use vader lead for the Ewok event for the same reason. Geo Tb their tenacity is a bit too high. And idk how long dots will take. On the other hand - palp lead from p3-4 is a slog as well.
  • Also thinking - which lead would be better for jango in a pure sep team? Gg and droids are one , gba and geos another.
    That leaves nute jango wat dooks, and asajj.
    For some reason I favor nutes lead over Dooku.
  • My BH haven't failed me in P1,2 or 3 yet 4/4
    Bossk,
    boba,
    jango,
    embo,
    dengar/thrawn
  • For those without Traya or Darth revan or if you have to put your Darth Revan in platoons I found this to be a good squad to use.

Emperor Palpatine Lead
    Vader
    Tarkin
    Nihilus
    Sion

Was able to get 4/4 in phase 1 and 2 with this team. You need to make sure to save up your annihilate so you have one ready for the 4th stage of the mission to annihilate the big bad but after that works great

Let me know! I use vader lead for the Ewok event for the same reason. Geo Tb their tenacity is a bit too high. And idk how long dots will take. On the other hand - palp lead from p3-4 is a slog as well.

FYI - 96% Potency means little in P3 and P4. zVader lead is not working out.

FYI - 96% Potency means little in P3 and P4. zVader lead is not working out.

They’re too tenacious!