After the clone wars is out of the way... yaaaay. And ep.9 on the way ewwwww... What era do you want

Another rework? An unvisited era? An expansion on an unfinished era?

Replies

• Literature characters!

cm56lg3dnkvi.png
  • I'd like them to expand on kotor2, visit kotfe kotet. In short I'd like them to add vaylin and her brothers. Hand maiden and meetra surik. DARTH talon, darth zannah, and exar kunn. Wouldn't bat an eye at senya.
  • @Bulldog1205 JETTTSUUUUNN YOUUUUrre FIRED
  • dlv1986 wrote: »
    I'd like them to expand on kotor2, visit kotfe kotet. In short I'd like them to add vaylin and her brothers. Hand maiden and meetra surik. DARTH talon, darth zannah, and exar kunn. Wouldn't bat an eye at senya.

Darth Talon is post Empire. She was an apprentice to Darth Krayt, so wrong era. But I'd still love to see her come to the game. I'd like a revisit of Kotor 2, and the MMO. Give us Darth Malgus, Vitiate, Satele Shan, etc. Darth Zannah and Darth Bane, Nada Sadow, Freedon Nadd, Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun. In short if its Sith, from any era, I want it lol.
  • Not an era, just a character. For a 4th year in a row - Jedi Luke.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Finish the KOTOR/KOTOR2 stuff, such as Jedi Exile (Meetra Surik), Atton Rand, Bao-Dur (and his training droid), Hanharr, Brianna (Handmaiden), G0-T0, Calo Nord.

Add some original trilogy stuff such as Mon Mothma, Jabba the Hutt (with Salacious Crumb), B-Wing (and the B-wing pilot who says "there's too many of them" in ROTJ, Y-Wing with the gold leader pilot Jon "Dutch" Vander, 4-LOM, A-Wing and pilot Arvel Crynyd (the one who crashed into the star destroyer's bridge in ROTJ)

Other Legend video game stuff such as Kyle Katarn & Jan Ors and their ship Moldy Crow or Raven's Claw, Desann, Galen Marek (Starkiller) and Juno Eclipse from The Force Unleashed and their ship the Rogue Shadow

Legends stuff, Mara Jade, Prince Xizor and ship the Virago, Dash Rendar and the Outrider, Tycho Celchu and his A-Wing (sorta was in ROTJ)

Freemakers stuff such as Rowan Freemaker, Kordi Freemaker, Zander Freemaker, R0-GR, Naare, M-OC

Resistance stuff such as Kazuda Xiono, R1-J5 (Bucket), FO Red Tie Interceptor with pilot Major Elrik Vonreg

This list is nearly endless.....
  • I am hoping for Starkiller and Doctor Aphra
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    More from the Rebels series! There's so much Empire stuff i want to have, first of all Empire Agent Kallus!

Edit:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zstnZrz_3M
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I'd love for them to finish off Kotor content but I know that would might not be everyone's cup of tea. With the mandalorian TV series coming out on Disney+ I'd love to see a new faction for them. Oh and please before clone wars is over add Delta squad
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    More from the Rebels series! There's so much Empire stuff i want to have, first of all Empire Agent Kallus!

Edit:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zstnZrz_3M

I'm still not over that epic bait and switch CG did when they used Kallus' Fulcrum screenshot for the tease of Ahsoka Fulcrum.
  • To be honest I would like to see the Empire faction improved. Palpatine is a great leader, especially with Vader, but works more for sith, Tarkin is decent and Thrawn is naturally incredible, but beyond that, there isn't a huge viability, it's imperial troopers that have their niche, the empire itself really doesn't get comparable love. Hopefully the Emperor's shuttle means something is on the way someday.
  • I’m hoping the rest of the clone wars stuff changes a meta kind of like how Grevious and Padme are able to take out JKR and some DR/Malak teams.
  • dlv1986
    401 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    dlv1986 wrote: »
    I'd like them to expand on kotor2, visit kotfe kotet. In short I'd like them to add vaylin and her brothers. Hand maiden and meetra surik. DARTH talon, darth zannah, and exar kunn. Wouldn't bat an eye at senya.

Darth Talon is post Empire. She was an apprentice to Darth Krayt, so wrong era. But I'd still love to see her come to the game. I'd like a revisit of Kotor 2, and the MMO. Give us Darth Malgus, Vitiate, Satele Shan, etc. Darth Zannah and Darth Bane, Nada Sadow, Freedon Nadd, Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun. In short if its Sith, from any era, I want it lol.

I never mentioned a specific era but thanks anyway @DarthVeritlyn in retrospect I mentioned a few but no one cares I wasn't stuck in one