Haat sim

2Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Rekrn123 wrote: »
    They need to SIM HSITH also. Need a new raid content is all trivial.

not a chance in heck as long as rewards structure stays the way it is... nope..never.

Good luck on that new raid.... gonna make Geo TB look like an omega battle.

maybe a worse version of HSTR...like only top 5 finishers get rewards. Bottom 45 get one chewy shard.

Just want a ship raid :)

I am ALL FOR a new raid.... but remember what you ask for... the wullet werrirs will prob be doing tier 1 and heroic won't be till everyone G15 level 200
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    1st post
    5 top 10s, 3 top 3s, 1 first place, 9 raids

oppps...my bad, you are right.....I added 10+3+1 to come up with 13 and I was still wrong! :)

So, I will correct my statement now.

Imagine having to ask your guild leadership to NOT sim the tank battles at least 9 times just for you to do these quests or having to leave your guild because you are a completionist and have a mild case of OCD. Better not to have CG screw it up from the get go.

Just image if you were part of a guild's leadership. You get the news that the Tank raid is now simmable. You are happy as you and the rest of your guild don't have waste time doing it for the uninspired rewards.

Little Johnny in your guild send you a message saying, "Hey boss man, I'm in th middle of doing the quest and I need you to not sim the tank raid for the next 12 times"... You now have a choice, be a really mean guild leader and tell Johnny "too bad so sad" or have to do the tank raid manually 9 more times...arg!

You also then think hmmmm, if Johnny needs to do it, maybe little Steve needs to do it as well in a few weeks/months from now. What a pain in the rear end!

Don't worry kind people, Lenders Quizan is here and has the solution!!!

If the tank raid is simmed, everyone gets designated as a 1st place "winner"! Everyone gets the same <insert sarcasm> "fantastic" rewards and little Johnny gets to continue with his quests. Johnny is happy, no downside for you, no downside for the rest of the guild.

Again, who cares what the rewards are, give 25th place rewards for all I care, just DESIGNATE everyone as 1st place just to not cause a problem with quests.

2nd post
    StarSon wrote: »
    It's not that they'll "screw it up" it's that they will purposefully not allow quest completion with a simmed raid, just like they did with HPit. When get get tank sim, if you want the quests, you will have to get your guild to not sim them.

Why cause so much conflict and heart ache withing a guild? The solution I suggested would solves the problem so simply.

Just DESIGNATE everyone as 1st place just to not cause a problem with quests and give whatever crappy rewards they want.

3rd post
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Just like Hoth TB - if you want to chase quests instead of guild objectives then you need to farm yourself out to another build for a month. There are plenty of guilds that would welcome the company.

If worse comes to worse, I would have to do it this way, but it just really sucks. That being said, you would have to find a guild who would then be willing to forgo a simmed tank raid 9 times just for you (and anyother people doign the same four quests at the same time as you).

I don't know about you all but I tend to see the members of my guild as extended family members. To have to leave your "family" over this just feels wrong.

Just DESIGNATE everyone as 1st place just to not cause a problem with quests and give whatever crappy rewards they want.

I must stress this that all of this is hypothetical as we cannot sim the tank raid yet. I'm just bring up the "don't forget about the quests thing" in case somebody as CG is reading these posts.

4th post
    I’m all about simming HAAT. They will also never give everyone in the guild first place rewards.

I don't want 1st place rewards. I will happily take 25th place rewards. Just DESIGNATE everyone as 1st place just to not cause a problem with quests and give whatever crappy rewards they want.
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Hmmmm, how do you reconcile simming all the raids with the many "there's nothing to do" threads?
  • Hmmmm, how do you reconcile simming all the raids with the many "there's nothing to do" threads?

How "dare" to come here and say something with facts, reason and logic. :)
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    It's not that they'll "screw it up" it's that they will purposefully not allow quest completion with a simmed raid, just like they did with HPit. When get get tank sim, if you want the quests, you will have to get your guild to not sim them.

Why cause so much conflict and heart ache withing a guild? The solution I suggested would solves the problem so simply.

The solution you propose goes against the spirit of the quest. You didn't actually *get* first place, you were "designated" first place. Not only does the way they did it make perfect sense, but it's also super irrelevant to everything. Just like if you still need IPD you should find a guild doing Hoth, if you want to complete those quests you need to find a guild that isn't simming.
  • They won't give top 10 rewards so it'd be a waste to sim.

I don't care what the rewards are. I really don't, I just want everyone designated as first place so at the very least, anybody doing one or more of the three quests can continue to do so.

As awesome as that would be, CG would never give out 1st place to everyone.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited August 2019

Why not? Would would be the problem with just saying you are first place and giving you (for example) 10th place rewards?
    The solution you propose goes against the spirit of the quest. You didn't actually *get* first place, you were "designated" first place.

Hypothetically, if CG did what I proposed, would you be opposed to it? Would it make the game worse for you?

Remember, to even sim the tank that guild would already have had to have to meet certain conditions. Beating the raid a certain numbers of times, most members already having Kenobi etc....

Also, each of those quests I mentioned have multiple conditions to be met. There is more to the quests then just being 10th+, 3rd+ and 1st.

If you have a better idea then guild hopping or giving up on the quests altogether, please I'm all ears.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

Why not? Would would be the problem with just saying you are first place and giving you (for example) 10th place rewards?
    The solution you propose goes against the spirit of the quest. You didn't actually *get* first place, you were "designated" first place.

Hypothetically, if CG did what I proposed, would you be opposed to it? Would it make the game worse for you?

Remember, to even sim the tank that guild would already have had to have to meet certain conditions. Beating the raid a certain numbers of times, most members already having Kenobi etc....

Also, each of those quests I mentioned have multiple conditions to be met. There is more to the quests then just being 10th+, 3rd+ and 1st.

If you have a better idea then guild hopping or giving up on the quests altogether, please I'm all ears.

Yes, I would be opposed to it, but no, it would not make the game worse for me.

It would make the titles from the quests even more meaningless though, since you would no longer actually have to do the things. You could never do a single tank run and still get them, and that's bad.
  • As awesome as that would be, CG would never give out 1st place to everyone.

Because getting first place should give you first place rewards. 10th place rewards are junk. If they made simming rewards better, I would be more inclined to sim the raids.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    It would make the titles from the quests even more meaningless though, since you would no longer actually have to do the things. You could never do a single tank run and still get them, and that's bad.

If it was a one time thing, asking you guild not to sim it once, it would not be a big deal. We are talking about asking your guild to not sim it 9 times or being "forced" (again in quotes) to find a non-simming guild.

Neither choice is very appealing.

Another possible work around is having the game acknowledging past performance. I already have the Tank Tamer title which means I have been # 1 already in the past. Do you (you the game I'm speaking to) really need me to be # 1 again?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

If it was a one time thing, asking you guild not to sim it once, it would not be a big deal. We are talking about asking your guild to not sim it 9 times or being "forced" (again in quotes) to find a non-simming guild.

Another possible work around is having the game acknowledging past performance. I already have the Tank Tamer title which means I have been # 1 already in the past. Do you (you the game I'm speaking to) really need me to be # 1 again?

I'd be 100% fine if they could use past performance, but they may not have counts if you weren't on that quest already. Barring that, they should just do as they have been doing.
  • Yes, please this. I don't need to run this raid manually ever again.
  • StarSon wrote: »

I'd be 100% fine if they could use past performance, but they may not have counts if you weren't on that quest already. Barring that, they should just do as they have been doing.

Counting past performance would be best. I've soloed the tank more times than i can count so the beating it 9 times while I'm running a quest is meaningless.

But thisebthat have never gotten first shouldn't get a title for simming.

The other solution would be to remive that from the quest. Personally, I ignore those quests. Trying to do battles manually to beat 500 enemies or whatever for a few crystals just isn't worth it.
  • Sim Pit and SIM Hatt? How bout instead.... we get two new raids using the new TB concept?

Pick new raid 1 or pick Haat.
    Pick new raid 2 or pick Pit

New raid gives enough of the rewards you could have gotten from a sim in haat or pit in addition to other goodies.
  • Pick new raid 1 or pick Haat

Making the quests even more "impossible" to do. :)
  • It is time for a HAAT SIM. We have been slogging through this raid for years now with little or no usable rewards. I always finish in the top 3 mostly because only a hand full of guild mates even take time to run it after joining. Over half of our guild could solo the thing but don't even bother posting a score because the rewards are just awful. Please let us SIM the thing and collect our meager rewards and move on.
  • +1
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    So needed, and I would imagine it would not take too much coding since we already have it for Rancor.

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Yes I would love to sim the raid and get blue gear!!!

Rancor simmed loot is better than HAAT #1-#10
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Yes I would love to sim the raid and get blue gear!!!

Rancor simmed loot is better than HAAT #1-#10

If they do HAAT sim you'll be getting HAAT #11-15 rewards.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH