Prev1
Beaks
73 posts Member
Ok so we have this guy already......
pbkmjfzba4tx.jpeg

Then in December we get this guy.....
i4bvpw0qngy2.png

Both Named Sith Trooper.
Will one get renamed, different faction ( 1 Sith Empire, 1 possible First Order )
So any idea how this will be addressed?

Replies

• TVF
    36518 posts Member
    You're assuming the second one is going to be coming to the game.

Where's my Hux?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    @TVF
    Absolutely I’m assuming.
    Hux, Snoke, Both SHOULD be already in the game unless something happens in EP9 that prevented them from coming already.

Personally I’ve been waiting for Hux myself.

With how popular Red Sith Trooper is already see no reason why they won’t come to the game???.

But overall IF both Sith Troopers being in the game ( said the Red Troopers are related to the Old Republic Sith Troopers ) who/what will change?
    Will they Rename the Sith we already have or simply have 2?.
  • If he comes, I imagine they might name him “first order Sith trooper.” Just like they have “first order stormtrooper.”

But I’m all honesty, I think it’s rather funny they are introducing Sith troopers in the new movie when Kyle Ren himself isn’t even considered a Sith yet.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    If he comes, I imagine they might name him “first order Sith trooper.” Just like they have “first order stormtrooper.”

But I’m all honesty, I think it’s rather funny they are introducing Sith troopers in the new movie when Kyle Ren himself isn’t even considered a Sith yet.

It should be a pretty good hint that the Sith are back.

I think it ALSO means we could get a Sith tag on a capital ship from EP9, which would make my Sith Fleet happy!
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    @Paladin033112
    That was something I was talking with my guild about how Kylo is not a Sith yet.

Makes me wonder if ( in theory ) Kylo and the FO teams up with Rey and the Resistance to defeat Emperor once and for all and the Reds are serving the Emperor, Not Kylo due to Emperor being a Sith Lord.
  • Snoke doesn't need to be in the game, his character doesn't do all that much and wouldn't add anything.

There are three tie fighter pilots, five Hans and four chewbacca's. which have different names to distinguish them.
  • Hux kinda looks like FOO who we never see in any of the new films, so I always thought that FOO was hux ,before they knew hux would be big in the films probably me thinking all ginger people look the same lol
  • Iden Versio was really popular and from an EA game, but she was never released in SWGOH. I wouldn't hold my breath on any potential Ep 9 toons. I'm sure there will be some, but what's logical to the community isn't to CG.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    Don’t forget o4xwgbigv2ov.jpeg
  • Beaks wrote: »
    @TVF
    Absolutely I’m assuming.
    Hux, Snoke, Both SHOULD be already in the game unless something happens in EP9 that prevented them from coming already.

With how popular Red Sith Trooper is already see no reason why they won’t come to the game???.

But overall IF both Sith Troopers being in the game ( said the Red Troopers are related to the Old Republic Sith Troopers ) who/what will change?

I’m happy for them to never include anything from the last Jedi.

It was god awful.
    @Paladin033112
    That was something I was talking with my guild about how Kylo is not a Sith yet.

Makes me wonder if ( in theory ) Kylo and the FO teams up with Rey and the Resistance to defeat Emperor once and for all and the Reds are serving the Emperor, Not Kylo due to Emperor being a Sith Lord.

That would certainly be a nice twist! They certainly need to do something to redeem this new trilogy. Since Kyle was all about Vader, and Vader ended up “taking out” the emperor in ep. VI, Kyle might feel the need to finish the job.
  • loganwolverine8
    21 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Beaks wrote: »
    @TVF
    Absolutely I’m assuming.

Episode 8 was bad, that's why there not in the game.
  • Sith & First Order tag on a capital ship. That'd be gross.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Sith & First Order tag on a capital ship. That'd be gross.

But also fantastic. Could you imagine the team compositions
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    I would be disappointed if they compiled Sith/FO into the same Cap Ship. Really misses an opportunity for a DN or Malak Flagship down the line at some point. I still believe Hux deserves a FO Cap Ship crew member role when we inevitably get him added to the game.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    I would be disappointed if they compiled Sith/FO into the same Cap Ship. Really misses an opportunity for a DN or Malak Flagship down the line at some point. I still believe Hux deserves a FO Cap Ship crew member role when we inevitably get him added to the game.

Malak Flagship Ultimate: Use Drain Life on enemy capital ship, match ends
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Lol... I guess I had something closer to the theme of KOTOR (SPOILER), since that’s where Bastilla is captured in the story (on his ship, The Leviathan). I think it could be an interesting ultimate ability to take over an enemy unit, called something like “Conscription,” although that’s already taken by Geo Alpha. Maybe something like “Corrupt.” Along those lines.
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    @Fauztin
    Reason why I mentioned Hux and Snoke not being added in the game yet because something in EP9 has prevented them.

I would love a Hux Command Ship.
    I use FO ships and NEED a Command Ship for them.
    Also like you said, where is DN/Malaks???
    Honorable mention of ships, GG, again where is his???
  • I'm sure GG's ship will be released with LS Geo TB
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    @loganwolverine8
    Yet we got Rose and Holdo???
    Not to mention JRey.
    Kylo UM, FOSFTP, FOEX.
    NO HUX OR SNOKE!

Hux has many fans and want him.

1 Character I wanted from E8 was Snokes guards. 1 with the whip was cool.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Drim wrote: »
    Don’t forget o4xwgbigv2ov.jpeg

The my vote goes for Bling Trooper.
  • Satyg
    160 posts Member
    I want hugs... I mean Hux
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Beaks , I totally agree with you, though I’m still disappointed we didn’t get the Cap Ships for Ep 8, Hux and Holdo would have been the best would could have gotten from the situation. Instead, yeah, we got Rose 😒

Although, I think FOSFTP was a BF II release character, not an Ep 8 release. You’re spot on with FOX, KRU, etc.

I also really wish we’d gotten the Praetorian Guard 😭
  • sith empire trooper and sith troopwr
    Ok so we have this guy already......
    pbkmjfzba4tx.jpeg

Then in December we get this guy.....
    i4bvpw0qngy2.png

Both Named Sith Trooper.
    Will one get renamed, different faction ( 1 Sith Empire, 1 possible First Order )
    So any idea how this will be addressed?

Sith trooper and First order sith trooper. Easy enough
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Hux>>>>>>Szzzznoke
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Someone point me to where a developer stated we'd be getting Red Stormtrooper Guy?
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• What about the OG sith troopers? qv803i5re8ix.png