Droids besides Droideka that have attacks that ignore defense?

Any?

Replies

• HK47’s first special ignores defense.
  • Thanks. I am just wondering which droids to never attack with my Jawa team. I am stacking defense
  • Thanks. I am just wondering which droids to never attack with my Jawa team. I am stacking defense

All of them lol
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm curious what comparably leveled/geared droid team you think Jawas could beat. It'd probably have to consist of K-2SO and IG-86 - what other three could round that team out but still make it beatable by Jawas? IG-100, Chopper and T3 maybe? Minimal damage, no lead?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited August 2019

He knows what he did.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • don't use jawas, why would you do that
  • don't use jawas, why would you do that

Nostalgia. Wampa gets the drop on CLS and he becomes L33T in the game. Jawas get the drop on C3PO and R2 and they get a arguably bugged bug counter. I'll take it. They are cool on my mind.
  • He has 16 threads that are Jawa related - he’d use them for Sith raid if he could!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    And yet he's not on the Jawa discord?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    B1 with all the g12 slots filled has a very high 517 armor penetration, which beats even Chief Nebit's and Engineer's armor (511 and 509). The other Jawa's armor isn't even close to that, effectively making b1 ignore defense vs Jawas.

Of course if you're facing B1 you're likely also facing Grievious & co, which is a bad idea with Jawas before even getting to the math.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    He has 16 threads that are Jawa related - he’d use them for Sith raid if he could!

Jawa TD team is actually a thing in P2! I think...
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Open Game > Filter: Droids

It’s better to check the game, faction and read the kits yourself and find the information you are looking for. You will learn more than asking one question at a time
  • VonZant wrote: »
    He has 16 threads that are Jawa related - he’d use them for Sith raid if he could!

Jawa TD team is actually a thing in P2! I think...
    Not on heroic, so that doesn’t count
  • Ultra wrote: »

It’s better to check the game, faction and read the kits yourself and find the information you are looking for. You will learn more than asking one question at a time

We have a lot of droids now.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Ultra wrote: »

We have a lot of droids now.

16, yes, which is the sixth most common tag (after Rebel, Scoundrel, GR, Jedi, and Empire). However, there haven't been any new ones in 8 months (3PO in December), just Sep droid reworks. And if you think Jawas can take Sep Droids in any circumstance, well, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Edit: My mistake, B1 and 'Deka came after. My point still stands.