ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Tank, Leader, 501st, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic
Tank with high Defense, enemy Speed reduction, and team-wide stat bonuses

Old Text Highlighted in Red
Updated Text Highlighted in Green

ABILITIES:

Basic: Dual DC-17 Blasters
lk2p6umj38ek.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. If the enemy was already inflicted with Speed Down, attack again.

Special 1: Cover Fire (Cooldown 3)
53713j5ynad0.gif

FINAL TEXT(OLD): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call a random ally to Assist. If the Assisting ally is a Clone, both attackers deal 75% more damage.
FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and call target ally to assist. If the assisting ally is a Clone Trooper or 501st, both attackers deal 35% more damage. At the end of his turn if no allies are Taunting, Fives Taunts for 2 turns.

Leader: Veteran Clone Trooper

FINAL TEXT(OLD): Clone allies gain 65 Defense, and other allies gain half that amount. .
FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): Clone Trooper allies have +50% Defense, and other allies gain half that amount. 501st allies gain Protection Over Time (5%) for 2 turns whenever they are critically hit.

Unique 1: Domino Squad

FINAL TEXT(OLD): (ZETA) Fives has 85% counter chance and +50% Counter Damage. Fives gains 15% Turn Meter whenever another Clone ally takes damage and 7.5% Turn Meter whenever a non-Clone ally takes damage.
FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): (ZETA) Fives has 85% counter chance. Fives gains 15% Turn Meter whenever another Clone Trooper or 501st ally takes damage and half that amount for other allies.

If Echo is present, Fives has +100% Defense when Taunting, or deals 100% more damage when not Taunting.

Unique 2: Tactical Awareness

FINAL TEXT(OLD): (ZETA) Fives has 85% counter chance and +50% Counter Damage. Fives gains 15% Turn Meter whenever another Clone ally takes damage and 7.5% Turn Meter whenever a non-Clone ally takes damage.

FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): (ZETA) Fives can't be revived. When another 501st Clone Trooper ally would be defeated while Fives is active, they recover 100% Health and Fives is defeated instead. If Fives is defeated this way, 501st Clone Trooper allies gain his Max Health, Max Protection, Speed, and Offense stats in addition to their own until the end of battle.
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    If Fives is defeated this way, 501st Clone Trooper allies gain his Max Health, Max Protection, Speed, and Offense stats in addition to their own until the end of battle.

k4uodeqldobr.jpeg
  • majorjohn
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Unique 2: Tactical Awareness. Fives sacrifice himself to save other teammates.

How about calling this "Same heart, same blood" (direct quotes from Five's)?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
  • If we already were cool enough to give fives his zeta, what happens? Do we get both new skills zetaed?
  • Yikes on that new unique. Beast mode.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): (ZETA) Fives can't be revived. When another 501st Clone Trooper ally would be defeated while Fives is active, their Health is set to 100% and Fives is defeated instead. If Fives is defeated this way, 501st Clone Trooper allies gain his Max Health, Max Protection, Speed, and Offense stats in addition to their own until the end of battle.

Please refund this zeta. This one is a really odd choice in my opinion. I definitely don't want to be forced to have this one if it was had previously.
  • So, does Fives taunt (if no-one is taunting) after each of his turns, or only after using Cover Fire? Wording seems like he should taunt after each of his turns, but this part being under Cover Fire is a bit confusing, and pointing only to only after using Cover Fire
  • Tactical awareness..... Really that's the name?
  • nabokovfan wrote: »

Please refund this zeta. This one is a really odd choice in my opinion. I definitely don't want to be forced to have this one if it was had previously.

You're not getting a refund. Look at his other unique. They just switched the names. His other unique is the same one that had the zeta before with basically the same ability plus an additional bonus if Echo is in the squad.
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    nabokovfan wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): (ZETA) Fives can't be revived. When another 501st Clone Trooper ally would be defeated while Fives is active, their Health is set to 100% and Fives is defeated instead. If Fives is defeated this way, 501st Clone Trooper allies gain his Max Health, Max Protection, Speed, and Offense stats in addition to their own until the end of battle.

The zeta is mostly the same though (check the first unique). The unique you quoted is new.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

Why? His new unique is so overpowered
  • Yikes on that new unique. Beast mode.

Wanna add salt to the injury? He should yell "ECHO!" everytime Echo goes down. ****... I just hurt myself.
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    SemiGod wrote: »

Because I don't think fives killing himself so easily with such a weak squad is a good thing. If it is, then I'll add it back, but I don't want to be forced to have it. That one ability with the revive mechanic is the only issue.

Keep in mind, were looking at the final text. We don't know what part is the zeta.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited August 2019

Because I don't think fives killing himself so easily with such a weak squad is a good thing. If it is, then I'll add it back, but I don't want to be forced to have it. That one ability with the revive mechanic is the only issue.

Keep in mind, were looking at the final text. We don't know what part is the zeta.
    That is a new unique ability

He still has his old zeta that is renamed as Domino Squad

EDIT: oh, you want domino squad refunded because of the new unique that kills fives
  • so if a clone would be defeated with nihilus anhilate (max level so the target can't be revived) the killed clone wouldn't be die, and fives will
  • Kryptic
    109 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Well both of the new uniques are zeta abilities and are originally from 1 zeta unique ability. Who knows if they’ll make both zetaed or if it will only be one of the abilities.

Anyways, his second unique seems to be really strong. Also imagine this boost with Rex and his aerial assault attack.
  • Lets be real clear about something. The clones have always had good kits on paper, unfortunately, their damage has always been lacking. I've got well geared clones too, but I'm not excited about anything until I see them in action.
  • Lets be real clear about something. The clones have always had good kits on paper, unfortunately, their damage has always been lacking. I've got well geared clones too, but I'm not excited about anything until I see them in action.

I've got screen shots off all the old damage stats from swgoh.gg so when we get a update we will have to compare but on paper it looks decent ,unless sarge gets a rework think he might get dropped lol
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Lets be real clear about something. The clones have always had good kits on paper, unfortunately, their damage has always been lacking. I've got well geared clones too, but I'm not excited about anything until I see them in action.

I've got screen shots off all the old damage stats from swgoh.gg so when we get a update we will have to compare but on paper it looks decent ,unless sarge gets a rework think he might get dropped lol

Base stats don't usually change in reworks, they add things into the kids like "deal's an additional 20% damage", or whatever
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Lets be real clear about something. The clones have always had good kits on paper, unfortunately, their damage has always been lacking. I've got well geared clones too, but I'm not excited about anything until I see them in action.

Let us know if the values change or if it doesn’t change

Base stats don't usually change in reworks, they add things into the kids like "deal's an additional 20% damage", or whatever

You clearly didn't see what they did to count dooku then ?
  • Ruark_Icefire
    856 posts Member
    edited August 2019

If fives kills himself this way the rest of the clone troopers will be virtually impossible to kill. They will be hitting like trucks, have twice the speed of the enemy, and have a ridiculous health/protection pool that they regenerate 5% of every time they attack out of turn under a Shaak Ti lead.

I mean if you get Fives to say 50k Health under a Shaak Ti lead that would be a 80k health boost and a similar protection boost to every other clone trooper.
  • nabokovfan wrote: »

If fives kills himself this way the rest of the clone troopers will be virtually impossible to kill. They will be hitting like trucks, have twice the speed of the enemy, and have a ridiculous health/protection pool that they regenerate 5% of every time they attack out of turn under a Shaak Ti lead.

I mean if you get Fives to say 50k Health under a Shaak Ti lead that would be a 80k health boost and a similar protection boost to every other clone trooper.

I think the bonus stats from him are base before any leads or unique.

But the real kicker is if he gives 200 speed to someone and then they get another+ 12% speed from rex's new unique could have a 500 speed clone lol .

But the real kicker is if he gives 200 speed to someone and then they get another+ 12% speed from rex's new unique could have a 500 speed clone lol .

Pretty sure it won't be the base stats and will be the stats at the time of his death which means it would factor in boosts from leads and unique.

Pretty sure it won't be the base stats and will be the stats at the time of his death which means it would factor in boosts from leads and unique.

Most abilities that have a similar mechanic work before leader abilities and uniques like r2 for example when stats are shared its normally base. I hope it's not because I love the clones but I got 115k h/p fives before the shaak ti bonuses not my arena mods neither so if he dies I'm guessing time out lol

• FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): (ZETA) Fives can't be revived. When another 501st Clone Trooper ally would be defeated while Fives is active, their Health is set to 100% and Fives is defeated instead. If Fives is defeated this way, 501st Clone Trooper allies gain his Max Health, Max Protection, Speed, and Offense stats in addition to their own until the end of battle.[/quote]

1. Rename this to "same hearth, same blood" as someone else said under this post
    2. Gonna be completely honest, I got goosebumps while reading this ability <3

Most abilities that have a similar mechanic work before leader abilities and uniques like r2 for example when stats are shared its normally base. I hope it's not because I love the clones but I got 115k h/p fives before the shaak ti bonuses not my arena mods neither so if he dies I'm guessing time out lol

Yeah but for those abilities the stats are shared at the start of the battle which before bonuses are applied. These stats are applied later in the battle so it should be similar to DN's annihilate which uses the current Max Health not the base Max health.

Yeah but for those abilities the stats are shared at the start of the battle which before bonuses are applied. These stats are applied later in the battle so it should be similar to DN's annihilate which uses the current Max Health not the base Max health.

I like , I like : ) 627 speed Rex it is then lol
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    A TAUNT!

Oh sweet CG, thank you.

And a healing lead and awesome and lore friendly zeta? Yes!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

Yeah and his unique then gives all his allies his stats so.