Anakin and the 501st

Genpaku408
119 posts Member
edited August 2019
I find it odd that Asoka was given synergy but not giving anakin the 501st tag? He's like, their general.

While I love the rework, I feel this was missed.

Also you better give kenobi a 212th tag when cody and hevy get their rework

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    Genpaku408 wrote: »
    I find it odd that Asoka was given synergy but not giving anakin the 501st tag? He's like, their general.

While I love the rework, I feel this was missed.

Also you better give kenobi and 212th tag when cody and hevy get their rework

I think they didnt give anakin the tag, because they want him to work with padme
  • Considering the mess that is Anakin and the Nightsisters I'm sure they were just wanting to avoid any bonkers interactions
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Or or or, they are adding a new anakin which will be required if you want the 501st squad to work
  • Considering the mess that is Anakin and the Nightsisters I'm sure they were just wanting to avoid any bonkers interactions

what bonker interaction would he get from the clones?
  • Anakin and Ahsoka still belong with Padme.
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Or they haven't gotten around to posting it yet?
    Would help her immensely if he got it though because would trigger the 15 percent healing on every assist
  • I suspect we haven't seen the last of the 501st.
    Still not a he.
  • I think a lot are missing a very important point hinted at in the post.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I think a lot are missing a very important point hinted at in the post.

What? That he misspelled Ahsoka or whoever Hevy is.
  • Prepare for either General Anakin Skywalker, or Hondo
  • Whiteßerry
    25 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm expecting a General Skywalker; he was head of the 501st, not Rex or Shaak Ti.
    Post edited by Whiteßerry on

Do they?

I've noticed a pattern as of late. When characters are getting released, whom, they have plans for in the future. They tend to change the wording on the talents as to not give away any future developments or surprises.

I think we are going to see a padowan Anakin. Just like the NPC we get in Geo.

It also wouldn't surprise me if we get the movie version of Clone wars Kenobi.

And, I would bet you dollars to donuts that Mace is going to get a re-work.

I see them separating Clone wars TV versus Clone wars the movie.

I'd get ready to see new Clones released along with the release of the final season.

Notice the interplay with Ahsoka now with Clones.

It seems to pull her away from Padmae group a bit. And Ahsoka was not in the Clone wars movie.

They're dividing them, and I don't think we're seeing the final puzzle or even pieces yet.

But I wouldn't be so sold on that team sticking together over the long run.

Easily see new kenobi, mace rework, padowan anakin, padmae. who's the 5th? No idea.

• SemiGod wrote: »

"Hevy" is Heavy, the clone trooper that wields the heavy munitions, otherwise known in the game as Sergeant. I always thought he was Heavy from the show.

But to the point of the missing info in the 501st update post, they clearly indicate a general Jedi, who is most likely Anakin.

I disagree. I think we're going to get the Clone Wars movie Kenobi and I think the General might have been a clue as to who. "General Kenobi" that he was. But -- what version they give us is yet to be determined.

Anakin - I'm not so sure he ever made it to General. I could be wrong, but I'm trying to think back if I ever heard him referred to as General Anakin.... Anyone know? But I don't think so.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

"Hevy" is Heavy, the clone trooper that wields the heavy munitions, otherwise known in the game as Sergeant. I always thought he was Heavy from the show.

But to the point of the missing info in the 501st update post, they clearly indicate a general Jedi, who is most likely Anakin.

I disagree. I think we're going to get the Clone Wars movie Kenobi and I think the General might have been a clue as to who. "General Kenobi" that he was. But -- what version they give us is yet to be determined.

Anakin - I'm not so sure he ever made it to General. I could be wrong, but I'm trying to think back if I ever heard him referred to as General Anakin.... Anyone know? But I don't think so.

I think he was reffered to as "General Skywalker" pretty often. He may have been denied rank among the Jedi, but not in the Republic army. Papa Palpy would see to that.
  • Attack of the Clones Kenobi would be super redundant with General Kenobi. It’s not even a different version of him, it’s the same dude, same time frame.
  • Vader was the commander of 501 after the Clone Was. But that is beside the point.

Ashoka’s tag is as Commander of 501st, but her leader skills are Jedi and Nightsisters. Why no leadership for 501st?
  • It would be pretty sick if we got a Fallen Anakin and we get an ability called "Execute Order 66"

Which would be a mass assist from all clones dealing 25% max health damage each.

While Anakin just watches them.

Or we get another Kenobi which leads to a Chancellor / Sheev Palpatine char who has that move idk.