Clone Squad Healing NERF?

I run a clone squad with Shaak Ti lead and one thing I REALLY loved about them was how Echo gave passive healing when clones used basic abilities. Especially since there are so many assists and bonus turn meters (Cody can take three attacks in a row with Shaak Ti's healing ability). But now the only way to get healing is by Shaak Ti's Zeta or special or if Fives dies. I love that the damage is ramped up for these guys but won't their survivability be lacking now that the healing is so limited?

Replies

• Options
    Rex’s new zeta gives clone allies +40% max health, and Five’s unique grants +50% defense and protection up when clone allies are critically hit.
  • Options
    Yeah, but Echo's current ability allows for a clone to heal twice at 7% health when they attack out of turn. So that's 14% healing between turns. I get the max health increase but that doesn't help with actual healing.
  • Options
    You see, this is where Kix comes in lol
  • Options
    @Salatious_Scrum but Rex's max health bonus is his leadership bonus not a unique, which doesn't help overall healing. I still don't think he's the best clone lead.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    1 step backwards for 5 steps forwards.
  • Options
    For Clones, he would be the best. However if you run Shaak Ti lead with 4 clones under her, she helps put a lot as well. And yes, this would leave a spot open for another 501st legion character. Potentially a healer but we will see once the updates are live