Separatists HSITH?

Prev1
Has anyone found a use for the separatists in raids?

I imagine with GG killing everyone he’s useless but the bugs and maybe subbing in Nute or dooku for GG may work?

Replies

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    while i havent tried tier 7 yet, in tier 6 phase 1 grievous is amazing. he does 5 million damage alone
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    5kodfoqd1l8w.jpg
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    5kodfoqd1l8w.jpg

Can't be hsith with 2 6*s in it.
  • Bugs can be okay in P2. Not stellar. 3-4 million. GBA doesn’t get his brute so that sucks.

I actually thing a Poggle lead with some droids could be funny. B1 still assists for every separatist and giving him 100% extra offense seems good.
  • Reading is difficult for some people :*
    while i havent tried tier 7 yet, in tier 6 phase 1 grievous is amazing. he does 5 million damage alone
    No_Try wrote: »
    5kodfoqd1l8w.jpg

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    DarkHelmet wrote: »
    Reading is difficult for some people :*
    5kodfoqd1l8w.jpg

Yeah, thus the name of the topic.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    5kodfoqd1l8w.jpg

Don’t feel bad. They made it clear they hadn’t tried T7.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Figured I’d actually say something worth while instead of jumping on someone without paying attention and then not being able to admit I’m brash.

A guy in my guild has g13 Grev and uses phase 2 of sith raid , the greve gets about 600k , but the whole team less than 2 million. So I would say it’s worthwhile in the raid but don’t expect it to make your scores jump a lot.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I like using sep droids in P4 kitchen sink

GG marks Droideka with damage immunity and Traya keeps resetting droideka’s TM to 0 so droideka tanks for the entire run until Traya hits enrage which dispels all buffs and lands an undispellable buff immunity on droideka

It’s a quick and easy 2 million damage
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    5kodfoqd1l8w.jpg

hey i know its about HSTR, but i did want to show grievous had potential in the raid. until i get my droids to 7* and we try HSTR again i cant do more. but still considering RJT is the best phase 1 team this is potential for a second team
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Stick wrote: »
    Figured I’d actually say something worth while instead of jumping on someone without paying attention and then not being able to admit I’m brash.

A guy in my guild has g13 Grev and uses phase 2 of sith raid , the greve gets about 600k , but the whole team less than 2 million. So I would say it’s worthwhile in the raid but don’t expect it to make your scores jump a lot.

Oh cool, I was worried people would go back to t6 to post big scores for a minute there.
  • I usually run g13 zzGG, g13 zDooku, g12 zNute, g12 zAsajj, and g11 B2. Obviously B2 is a terrible fifth in that team but I just haven't found a good substitute yet. They're always good for 10m+ no matter where I hit in HAAT, and just under 2m in p2 HSTR. Oh and Dooku has been amazing after I took him to g13. Almost did as much damage as Grievous last HAAT.
  • In p1 I get about 3.5 mil with full sep droids, 4-5M with zNute in place of Droideka
  • In p1 I get about 3.5 mil with full sep droids, 4-5M with zNute in place of Droideka

As soon as my b1 is 7* will give it a go.
  • We have a guy in our guild hitting around 4-4.5 million in p1 with zzGG at G13, zB2 at G12, zMagna at G12, zB1 at G12 and zDroideka at G11
  • Daimoisgod wrote: »
    We have a guy in our guild hitting around 4-4.5 million in p1 with zzGG at G13, zB2 at G12, zMagna at G12, zB1 at G12 and zDroideka at G11

I’d question the need for zMagna
  • I use g13 zzGG and zDooku, g12 zNute and zAsajj, g11 Droideka/B2. Usually does 3m+ against Sion, with Dooku keeping up with and sometimes surpassing Grievous' damage. So basically a fun raid squad but nothing crazy. Sadly my droids aren't strong enough to run a full droid squad yet, though I'm not sure how that would work in raids anyway.

GG or Nute lead?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    How do GG droids even work in P1? Just GG doing lots of damage as quick as possible before everyone is dead?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    I like using sep droids in P4 kitchen sink

GG marks Droideka with damage immunity and Traya keeps resetting droideka’s TM to 0 so droideka tanks for the entire run until Traya hits enrage which dispels all buffs and lands an undispellable buff immunity on droideka

It’s a quick and easy 2 million damage

maybe go try putting a doooku lead on this team ? i mean, traya in the end stacks more and more and more and more speed, and dooku lead gives counterattack chances ; so maybe it could be good if droideka were to counterattack on traya ?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

The thing is the damage would probably be cut into a fourth or third in HSTH
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Phase 4 is generally an easy 1m.

- Via AhnaldT101s new video
  • I've seen a lot of people mention that droids are good for P2, so I used them there when doing runs for quite a while. Usually ended up between 1-2 million. I missed P2 a few raids ago so I tossed them in P3 and managed to do quite a bit more damage. Blanking on how much but probably in the 2-3 million range. I pretty much universally run them in P3 now since I know they are better there.

For reference I'll use G13 Grievous, and some combo of G12 Magna, B1, B2, Nute, and Droideka.

Not great but not the worst by any means.
  • e0lasyhuq0ng.png

This is from yesterday. Dooku surpassing GG again lol.
  • e0lasyhuq0ng.png

which phase was that?

but yeah that seems good though i bet if you had 2 more droids GG might do more damage then dooku since his HP can get higher sooner.
    still the potential is great
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    e0lasyhuq0ng.png

which phase was that?

Look at the overall damage indicator...
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    e0lasyhuq0ng.png

which phase was that?

Phase 5.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    e0lasyhuq0ng.png

which phase was that?

Look at the overall damage indicator...

im sorry i didnt even think of that lol
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I used the Sep droids on auto in P1 last night and GG did 1m. Not bad.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Got 4 mil in p1 with sep droids hsith