Prev1
CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 2019
pkfzyb7umtxh.jpg

UNIT NAME: CT-21-0408 "Echo"
ALIGNMENT: Light
CATEGORIES: Light Side, Support, 501st, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic
Clone Trooper Support that automatically assists allies and can dispel all enemy buffs

Old Text Highlighted in Red
Updated Text Highlighted in Green

ABILITIES:

Basic: Supporting Fire
ugtny2dj2b16.gif

FINAL TEXT(OLD): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and grant 20% Turn Meter to another random ally with less than 50% Turn Meter.
FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and grant 15% Turn Meter to another random ally with less than 50% Turn Meter. This attack deals 15% more damage if Echo has Critical Damage Up.

Special 1: EMP Grenade (Cooldown 4)
0jarm6xduzqv.gif

FINAL TEXT(OLD): Deal Special Damage to all enemies and Dispel all positive status effects on them.
FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): Deal Special damage to all enemies and dispel all buffs on them. Stun all Droid enemies.

Unique 1: Copy That (Previously Follow-Up)

FINAL TEXT(OLD): Whenever another ally uses a Basic ability during their turn, Echo has a 30% chance to Assist, dealing 40% less damage. This Assist chance is doubled if the attacking ally is a Clone.
FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): Whenever another Clone Trooper or 501st ally uses their Basic ability during their turn, Echo assists. Whenever another Clone Trooper or 501st ally critically hits an enemy, Echo's next attack will be a critical hit.

Unique 2: Domino Squad (Previously By the Book)

FINAL TEXT(OLD): Clone allies recover 7% of their Max Health whenever they use a Basic ability. This effect can't trigger more than two times before their next turn, and is disabled if Echo is defeated.
FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): (ZETA) Clone Trooper and 501st allies have +20% Critical Chance. When an enemy evades an attack from a Clone Trooper or 501st ally, Echo deals damage to them equal to 20% of their Max Health, which can't be evaded.

If Fives is present, Echo deals 100% more damage when Fives is Taunting, or has +100% Defense when Fives is not Taunting.
Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    So 501st clones get 40% CC right?
  • How many turns does the stun on his special lasts for? It doesn’t specify.
  • HK666 wrote: »
    So 501st clones get 40% CC right?

I think it’s talking about Ahsoka who has the 501st tag

1 turn I'd imagine. Doesn't look like B2 got stunned but if he did that would prove 1 turn. Multi-turn stuns are rare.
  • FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 15% more damage if Echo has Critical Damage Up. Grant the weakest Galactic Republic ally 25% Turn Meter.

No clones or shaak ti give critical damage up buff so I'm kinda lost unless I'm mistaken.
    Otherwise amazing reworks for all of them
  • Too bad they didn't fix the cool down on echo's EMP...no matter what they do to it at a cooldown of 4 it's useless.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Wgterry73 wrote: »
    Too bad they didn't fix the cool down on echo's EMP...no matter what they do to it at a cooldown of 4 it's useless.

Rex Unique:
    Unique: Captain of the 501st

FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): (ZETA) All 501st allies have +4% Speed for each 501st ally present at the start of battle. Other 501st Clone Trooper allies reduce their own ability cooldowns by 1 at the start of each of their turns.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 15% more damage if Echo has Critical Damage Up. Grant the weakest Galactic Republic ally 25% Turn Meter.

No clones or shaak ti give critical damage up buff so I'm kinda lost unless I'm mistaken.
    I’m wondering if it’s in reference to that other ability where if a clone critically hits then echos next move is a crit hit ? That’s what makes sense I think
  • Stick wrote: »
    FINAL TEXT(UPDATED): Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 15% more damage if Echo has Critical Damage Up. Grant the weakest Galactic Republic ally 25% Turn Meter.

I’m wondering if it’s in reference to that other ability where if a clone critically hits then echos next move is a crit hit ? That’s what makes sense I think

It clearly reads critical damage up as in the buff.
    But struggling to figure out how he will get the buff ,bastilla + yoda maybe but kinda seems like a waste.
    Would of been nice to have the 25% TM to the ally with the lowest TM rather than weakest.
  • Every time a Clone or 501st ally takes a turn Echo assists. Every time Echo uses his basic, the weakest Galactic Republic ally gains 25% TM. Soooo ... Rex will be taking many turns, yes?
    Or ... what if you bring Cody along for his 212th Attack bonanza, Echo will go twice and give Cody 50% TM, then Cody gets another 20% TM from his basic, making him very fast. Rex unique cuts clone cooldowns by 1 at the beginning of their turns, so 212th will be going off more often.
    And then Rex gets a bonus 25% health damage bonus with his special every time a clone takes a turn, so Cody would be charging up Rex by taking lots of turns.
    Will be interesting!
  • Every time a Clone or 501st ally takes a turn Echo assists. Every time Echo uses his basic, the weakest Galactic Republic ally gains 25% TM. Soooo ... Rex will be taking many turns, yes?
    Or ... what if you bring Cody along for his 212th Attack bonanza, Echo will go twice and give Cody 50% TM, then Cody gets another 20% TM from his basic, making him very fast. Rex unique cuts clone cooldowns by 1 at the beginning of their turns, so 212th will be going off more often.
    And then Rex gets a bonus 25% health damage bonus with his special every time a clone takes a turn, so Cody would be charging up Rex by taking lots of turns.
    Will be interesting!

The cooldown reduction is for 501st clones only
  • YES FINALLY CLONE TROOPER LOVE <3, PLEASE CONTINUE
  • q4puknnl9ix7.jpeg

Better late than never, I suppose 🤣
  • So with Copy That, he assists on any ally's basic? There are zetas out there that only give a % chance to assist, but Echo gets a guaranteed assist on every ally as part of his base kit? Not only that, but he's giving 25% TM to someone every time he does. And if that ally uses his/her basic, does he not assist on that as well (giving them another 25% TM)?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Love the Domino squad reference.

But will we be getting 2 more 501st clones or are they a trio? Regardless, good stuff. Thanks.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Every time a Clone or 501st ally takes a turn Echo assists. Every time Echo uses his basic, the weakest Galactic Republic ally gains 25% TM. Soooo ... Rex will be taking many turns, yes?
    Will be interesting!

The cooldown reduction is for 501st clones only

Point to Treeburner. Still thinking Cody may have a place here to act as Rex's supercharger.

1 turn I'd imagine. Doesn't look like B2 got stunned but if he did that would prove 1 turn. Multi-turn stuns are rare.

B2 got stunned then gained 100% tm cause aoe on separatists triggered the unique, hence stun expired.
  • Perdogie wrote: »
    q4puknnl9ix7.jpeg

Better late than never, I suppose 🤣

Wow! You called it dude! Only had to wait two and half years... Lol. 😂
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • So on any basic, Echo assists, and any special Ahsoka assists.
    Nice.
    Such a helpful bunch!
  • Starquencher
    58 posts Member
    edited August 2019

JKA lead gives +20% Critical Damage...not sure if that counts as CD up buff or more like a baseline adjustment though.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    So he is anti-dodge/foresight with his Domino squad ability. What Dark Side toons have that? Maul teams, BSF, who else? I dont have Or know Geos - any of them?

Guess it would mess up BB8 pretty quick and coupled with his grenade and the cool down reduction seems like GG team turn order is going to be fubar.
  • Therion
    81 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    The posted rework has a mistake. Domino Squad replaces Follow-Up and Copy That replaces By the Book. You would have saved me a whole lot of trouble keeping track of omegas if you'd gotten that right.

The way it's listed right now, you have a zeta ability (Domino Squad) replacing an omega ability (By the Book), which would necessitate an omega refund if it was correct. The reality is that the omega from By the Book winds up on Copy That, and the 7 levels invested in Follow-Up go toward Domino Squad.
    Post edited by Therion on
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    @Treeburner let us know when swgoh updates the new values and if there was any difference
  • @Ultra will do. As of this second they still have all the old information up .
  • Uh, anyone else notice that there is currently no way for Echo to get Critical Damage Up in a Galactic Republic squad?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Uh, anyone else notice that there is currently no way for Echo to get Critical Damage Up in a Galactic Republic squad?

Stick wrote: »

It clearly reads critical damage up as in the buff.
    But struggling to figure out how he will get the buff ,bastilla + yoda maybe but kinda seems like a waste.
    Would of been nice to have the 25% TM to the ally with the lowest TM rather than weakest.