Sith marauder inside dr malak squad

So I finally got my marauder to g12 and I was curious as to the best way to mod him inside a dr malak squad. Thx im advance

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Offense and CD seems to be popular. Speed doesn't appear to matter as much.
  • Cool thx, I wasnt sure about a speed set but speed seems to always be needed except on gg teams. Glad to see I can actually use my other mod sets occasionally.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    SiM is good but you're better off using SiT instead.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    SemiGod wrote: »

Disagree.

Depends on the SiTuation.

https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Disagree.

So it's SiTuational?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    TVF wrote: »

Disagree.

https://swgoh.gg/p/279847465/

dtuwannr16is.jpg

You're a punny one.
  • I mod mine with 216% CD, speed as a second priority, and CC as third. CC becomes much more important outside of a DR squad.

Also saying that Marauder doesn't need speed, doesn't make any sense. He only gets bonus TM when an enemy attacks out of turn. Not a lot of teams do that often enough, and you still want Marauder to go as often as possible. There is no advantage in a slow Marauder. Unless you're literally only fighting CLS and Bugs I guess.
  • This is mine (gear 13), modded for offence and speed.2sydymtffcpm.png
    9rpjje52a7dd.png
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I mod mine with 216% CD, speed as a second priority, and CC as third. CC becomes much more important outside of a DR squad.

Also saying that Marauder doesn't need speed, doesn't make any sense. He only gets bonus TM when an enemy attacks out of turn. Not a lot of teams do that often enough, and you still want Marauder to go as often as possible. There is no advantage in a slow Marauder. Unless you're literally only fighting CLS and Bugs I guess.

Or padme, or jkr, or jtr...
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I mod mine with 216% CD, speed as a second priority, and CC as third. CC becomes much more important outside of a DR squad.

Yes, but the point is that as soon as you fight someone that doesn't counter attack, your slow-build Marauder is near useless. Build him fast, Marauder will be awesome, and the TM gain is a nice little bonus. Seriously a slow Marauder is a complete waste. So much dps.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Yes, but the point is that as soon as you fight someone that doesn't counter attack, your slow-build Marauder is near useless. Build him fast, Marauder will be awesome, and the TM gain is a nice little bonus. Seriously a slow Marauder is a complete waste. So much dps.

Then I guess we just say it depends who you're fighting, and leave it at that :-)
  • Thx for all the help y'all
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I find a team with Maurader is harder to deal with than Sith Trooper. Trooper just seems to stand there and take damage while Maurader can one shot some of my toons.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

If you have Malak on your team, Sith can’t gain TM, so in that case you’d want a little more speed. Doesn’t need to be lightning fast like Bastila, but +100ish probably wouldn’t be a bad idea.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

If you have Malak on your team, Sith can’t gain TM, so in that case you’d want a little more speed.

That only applies to Sith enemies.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

Why not both?

I dropped HK and use SIM SiT and Malak.