Star Wars Jokes

What are some of your favorite Star Wars related jokes that you know? Here are a couple of mine

Q: What can’t Jedi send documents or pictures in their emails?
A:
Because attachments are forbidden

Q: Who is the most vulgar character from Star Wars?
A:
R2D2. They beeped out every one of his lines

Replies

• What are some of your favorite Star Wars related jokes that you know? Here are a couple of mine

Q: What can’t Jedi send documents or pictures in their emails?
    A:
    Because attachments are forbidden

Q: Who is the most vulgar character from Star Wars?
    A:
    R2D2. They beeped out every one of his lines

5xv9oj4eua20.gif
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    7EED1QM.gif

This Muppet still has better expressions than cg yoda in the prequels
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I tell my wife that whenever she leaves, "I'm like a stormtrooper darling....I always miss you." <3

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I tell my wife that whenever she leaves, "I'm like a stormtrooper darling....I always miss you." <3

LOL. That’s awesome. 😄
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    You might be a red_neck Jedi if...

You ever said the phrase, "May the force be with y'all."
    You have ever used your light saber to open a bottle of beer.
    At least one wing of your X-Wing is primer-colored.
    You can easily describe the taste of an ewok.
    You have ever had a land-speeder up on blocks in your front yard.
    You have ever used the force to get yourself another beer so you didn't have to wait for a commercial.
    Your father has ever said to you, "Shoot, son come on over to the dark side...it'll be a hoot!"
    You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock thingy to get the barbecue grill to light up.
    If you hear. . . "Luke, I am your father .................. and your uncle."
    Post edited by LendersQuiz on
  • A few of these jokes feel a little forced

pz9bi7ooxzbu.gif

lol
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    A few of these jokes feel a little forced

pz9bi7ooxzbu.gif

lol

I think I blew the dad joke out the windu
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    A few of these jokes feel a little forced

pz9bi7ooxzbu.gif

lol

I think I blew the dad joke out the windu

eu8hfwb791f6.gif

😂
  • There is always the all time classic...

What is the body temperature of a taun-taun?
    Luke warm
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    z195mj6p9sfm.jpg
  • This one from Kotor, not sure if it's original word by word, but found it as a quote on the internet:
    Two Mandalorians are patrolling in a jungle. Suddenly one of them drops dead and the other one is left confused. The remaining one contacts their HQ and asks for instructions. Before doing anything he is told to make sure that he is really dead before doing anything. A blaster shot is fired. The remaining Mandalorian opens his comlink and asks: "Okay, now what?"
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    This one from Kotor, not sure if it's original word by word, but found it as a quote on the internet:
    Two Mandalorians are patrolling in a jungle. Suddenly one of them drops dead and the other one is left confused. The remaining one contacts their HQ and asks for instructions. Before doing anything he is told to make sure that he is really dead before doing anything. A blaster shot is fired. The remaining Mandalorian opens his comlink and asks: "Okay, now what?"

This reminds me of something you'd see on Red vs Blue
  • CadoaBane wrote: »
    This one from Kotor, not sure if it's original word by word, but found it as a quote on the internet:

I've heard this one before, but it involves low IQ hill people known for the redness of their necks and 911.
  • CadoaBane wrote: »

v0ctrc7r9ndn.gif

Lol
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    xk0274avuzmn.jpeg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    xk0274avuzmn.jpeg

Lol. I love that one! Haha 😜

Well done sir.
  • The cringe of some of these jokes is rough and coarse and getting everywhere..
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    The cringe of some of these jokes is rough and coarse and getting everywhere..

So, this is the best place to hide children?